As while as the mad genius David Byrne. Music so original, heartfelt and wonderfully absurd doesn't come around often and no longer. One of my favorite people of all time and Moon Rocks wut.
So much greatness.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
THE WORLD MOVES ON A WOMAN'S HIPS

Remain In Light is the bee's knees & Speaking In Tongues is pro'ly my second favorite.
i've got Stop Making Sense in three different formats. each one has a different track order.
Fear of Music is pretty Eno. maybe a bit more Taking Tiger Mountain By Strategy than Here Come The Warm Jets, though.
Stop Making Sense is the greatest concert DVD ever.

"Hi, I got a tape I wanna' play for you."
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
What is the best album to start with? I'm looking to buy my first.
You should know that I can't stand any sort of processed or sequenced sounding drums, which Iv'e heard in songs on all there albums after the first three on you tube. I also will oddly enough get into weird music faster than poppy music and am looking for weirdness. I'm a big fan of psychedelia, for example.
I'm leaning towards fear of music, BTW.
bummer that you can't get over your fear of "processed or sequenced sounding drums". you'll be missing out on plenty of great things because of it.

get Remain In Light and More Songs About Buildings and Food.
Quote by s guy
What is the best album to start with? I'm looking to buy my first.
You should know that I can't stand any sort of processed or sequenced sounding drums, which Iv'e heard in songs on all there albums after the first three on you tube. I also will oddly enough get into weird music faster than poppy music and am looking for weirdness. I'm a big fan of psychedelia, for example.
I'm leaning towards fear of music, BTW.

To be honest, with everything you're staying, it sounds like you should go straight for Speaking in Tongues, though it has some "processed or sequenced sounding drums" as you so anachronistically stated.

The others:

'77 - herky-jerky clean punk
More Songs About Buildings And Food - more art punk, love "The Big Country," "I'm Not In Love," and "The Girls Want To Be With The Girls."
Fear of Music - introduction of polyrhythms, expanded band, ethnic sounds
Remain In Light - much of the same as FoM, but more "songs" (I don't want to say RiL is less experimental, I'm not sure how to word it). Their masterwork.
Little Creatures - to be honest I'm not crazy about this one, but it has some of their latter-day radio staples on it ("And She Was," "Road To Nowhere," etc.)
True Stories - soundtrack to the movie, some odd stuff on here.
Naked - Johnny Marr plays guitar on it, not a bad final album

Then of course there's Stop Making Sense...
Thanks guys, and I'll try to get into some music with drum sequencing.
I love Fear of Music and Remain in Light but I really don't enjoy Naked or Speaking In Tongues for some reason. I mean to get more of their albums in the future.

Is anyone going to see This Must Be The Place, by the way? The music is by David Byrne. I'm probably going to see it pretty soon, though its not got the best reviews all around.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford