Page 1 of 2
Too many people, I think, see happiness as something to be pursued and worst of all obtained. After all what is pleasure without pain? Death is the answer when that white light hits your brain everything is finally o.k, and this road we're on right now is imperfect by design but still I see too many people tripping over themselves and each other trying to obtain this elusive beast named happiness.
Happy is what I've been for the last month. Longest period of happiness I've had in a long time, and it feels great.
Thats deep man.
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Happiness is when you find a quid down the side of the sofa.

Happiness is when you drink beer in the shower.

Happiness is when you walk around your house naked with the stereo blasting.
Happiness = Listening to Black Veil Brides on full.

Also, I think that nobody has ever experienced true happiness, but merely reads and writes about it. I think that the person(s) who works on the piece of art, book, song, is only portraying a stereotype which has been passed down generation to generation. I like to think that I will never be truly happy, for that would mean there would be no let-downs in life, which I think are placed there as a challenge and when completed, makes one feel better about themselves or others.
Quote by Duffman123
Happiness is when you find a quid down the side of the sofa.

Happiness is when you drink beer in the shower.

Happiness is when you walk around your house naked with the stereo blasting.

^ This

It's the simple things in life that make you happy. If you try to reach a place where you're happy every second of every day, you will sure enough not be.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Quote by behind_you
A guy with two knives is the happiest guy on earth.

I'd rather have a quick fork, a spoon, and then another fork an hour later.
I think you should keep an even keel, never get to high or to low for that matter. On the point happiness is nothing but a temporary feeling brought on by some stimuli, like sex or drugs etc. Same to be said for sadness.
Happiness is simply the cold side of your pillow.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Happiness is when the wife and kid go to bed for the night and I can finally play my guitar and/or video games.
happiness is not a fish you can catch

tbh, happiness is being woken up by your gf sucking you off,,,, what happened to me this morning
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
happiness is not a fish you can catch

tbh, happiness is being woken up by your gf sucking you off,,,, what happened to me this morning

That's a very special feeling. Had that happen quite a few times as well. That's the greatest way to start a day lol
Happiness is overrated. It almost never lasts, because there's always something to **** it up. It's not worth the emotional rollercoaster ride.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
happiness isn't a fish you can catch, it's a big ass fucking gay dolphin that jumps on your boat whenever the fuck it wants to
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Happiness, is a lake, lost somewhere, where no one can find me. Where there are no cell phones, no newspapers, no computers, no outside contact.. Where the fishing and hunting is bountiful and the landscape untouched, where there is no human creature within many miles to even leave a trace. It's a place that only I know of, it's a place I keep locked away for special moments, locked away and protected from our tainted world. Locked away, never to be found.

It's a place where I can roam the waters on my handmade canoe, line, bait and hook in the water. My case of beer cradled in the middle of my vessel, slowly sipping on my golden supply, day after day. In the hot sun, with a slow burning cigar rested nearby, while I patiently await the will of the fish. It's a place where I can walk through the forests, thick and thin, with mountains high and valleys deep. Where I can observe the wildlife this nature offers, where I can survive on nature's gift, just like out ancestors did many million years ago. Bright, hot summers or freezing, dark winters; it's always the same at its core. The desolation remains, as a monolith. Impervious to the test of time and simply accepting the deed of the elements.

It's a place where common, often worrying thoughts, disappear like hot breath to a cold wind. It's where the mind is at its soundest, where the soul peers into true life and the heart can beat freely without a care. It's where the human element and the natural environment co-exist in perfect harmonic symbiosis.

It's that place, that place where no one can find me. Where no one can be found, except only found by themselves. Nothing but tranquil waters, open skies, deep valleys, high mountains and pure nature. And when I pass, it's there I will be never found.

wow, that just came out. Jesus, looking for wooded properties does weird things. lol
Happiness is a means to an unnecessary end.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by StillSublime
Happiness is overrated. It almost never lasts, because there's always something to **** it up. It's not worth the emotional rollercoaster ride.

No, you'll just always be a miserable cunt.
Happiness is when you no longer desire anything and have everything you need/want.
Quote by cfhdomination
Fishing with my wife and kids. I swear, there's nothing better in life.

I misread that as fisting
Quote by Piñata
No, you'll just always be a miserable cunt.

No. It's called reality. And being impervious to any of it's aspects by accepting reality and working around it

Not by filling your head optimistic crap your parents feed to you your whole life.
Quote by cfhdomination
Fishing with my wife and kids. I swear, there's nothing better in life.

*self-inflicted shotgun blast to the face*
I can't tell you. FBI might be watching.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metalblaster
No. It's called reality. And being impervious to any of it's aspects by accepting reality and working around it

Not by filling your head optimistic crap your parents feed to you your whole life.

Your reality is what you make it. Don't have any ambitions and don't work hard, then sure, your reality is going to be shit. As is often the case though, having a generally positive outlook on life pays off. I don't know you, but I think it's a shame if anyone can't just enjoy what thier parents have provided for them and make the most of it, because I can almost guarantee that if you life taking things for granted and thinking your hard done by, you'll wish you hadn't when it's nearly over.
Last edited by Piñata at Mar 8, 2012,
Happiness is like a rope pulling you up. It only means a harder fall when it comes down. I have not been happy in years and years.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Happiness is mastering a difficult song that you've been practicing for weeks.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Page 1 of 2