Hey man, Great song! You gotta respect Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground. If your looking for feedback on the sound of the acoustic I think it sounded pretty damn good! It sounded clear, the playing was clean, and when you added in the 2nd guitar at the end it sounded real nice to. It was actually nice to listen to. And on another note I totally dig the scottish accent on this song, I really like your voice man. Please keep up the hard work.
If you dont mind doing a C4C on one of my covers theres a link to my YouTube page in my sig. Any comments or suggestions you have would be very greatly appreciated

Cheers!
Quote by rollingstones
Hey man, Great song! You gotta respect Lou Reed and the Velvet Underground. If your looking for feedback on the sound of the acoustic I think it sounded pretty damn good! It sounded clear, the playing was clean, and when you added in the 2nd guitar at the end it sounded real nice to. It was actually nice to listen to. And on another note I totally dig the scottish accent on this song, I really like your voice man. Please keep up the hard work.
If you dont mind doing a C4C on one of my covers theres a link to my YouTube page in my sig. Any comments or suggestions you have would be very greatly appreciated

Cheers!

Yeah I love Lou and the Velvet's man. Walk on the Wild Side is one of those songs that are just perfect in my eyes you know?

Anyway, thank you for listening man and thanks for the kind words. It's my first time using two mics (just got them) to record with and it made the process a lot more enjoyable, but I think it sounds better for that reason to (the older stuff on my UG profile was with one mic you see)

I've listened to a few of your covers and I enjoyed them man. Born To Run kept its epic feeling even though you just had an acoustic and the playing was superb. The fact you managed the bridge as well, you think it's going to breakdown and boom, you come back in with it. The song never lost its drive.

Was also listening to Like A Rolling Stone and I love the vibe. Do you have like an 8 track? I'd like to hear these as well as your originals recorded in a WAV. Also probs for choosing such big songs as well, I've tried to cover Dylan before and always forget the lines. Terrible memory lol. Overall man, well played and get some WAV's up