Not bad at all. The upbeat guitars really added a different feel. Wasn't so sure about the slide parts, but they did kind of work. I think you may have gone a little crazy with the panning but that's kind of quirky. Vocals were excellent, maybe could have been mixed a little higher, but really great singing.
If you could check out any of the links in my sig that would awesome
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Wow you really changed this song up. I have to say I dont mind it all. Its got a beachy sort of Jack Johnson feel to it, so assuming thats what you were going for well done! Your voice is really solid and the overall playing is also well done. I also really like the addition of the slide guitar! So you have my compliments on that as well. I like that you werent afraid to change up such a classic song. Its a ballsy move for most people but you handled it well. I even gave you a "Like" for that. Keep up the hard work man. If you dont mind doing a C4C The link to my YouTube page is in my sig. Any comments or thoughts you have are very greatly appreciated

Cheers!
Quote by Paddy McK
Not bad at all. The upbeat guitars really added a different feel. Wasn't so sure about the slide parts, but they did kind of work. I think you may have gone a little crazy with the panning but that's kind of quirky. Vocals were excellent, maybe could have been mixed a little higher, but really great singing.
If you could check out any of the links in my sig that would awesome

really, i didn't think the panning was too crazy :P haha i like to have separation between tracks though so you can hear the parts and they don't clash. it doesn't sound as spaced out when listening through speakers though, compared to headphones.