Hello fellow UG users.
I am looking for some band merchandise, t-shirts mainly, for heavy metal bands.
I can't find many good websites for this that are in the UK (don't want to pay massive postage prices from other places).
Do you know any?
Not really, Basick Records is pretty cheap though if you like any of their bands, most of them are pretty good.
sunbather is shit
Uhm...you could try going to the band's merch store....
Check out my band Disturbed
Postage prices shouldn't be too extortionate.
I got an official band shirt shipped from the West Coast over to the UK last year. It cost under £15 for the shirt itself + p&p, and it got here in 7 days.
Quote by beefcake122
Not really, Basick Records is pretty cheap though if you like any of their bands, most of them are pretty good.

Hmm, I'll take a look at that, thanks.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Postage prices shouldn't be too extortionate.
I got an official band shirt shipped from the West Coast over to the UK last year. It cost under £15 for the shirt itself + p&p, and it got here in 7 days.

I tried to get some Steel Panther T-Shirts, postage was $40 so about £24, so adding that to the price of the actual merch it got pretty ridiculous.
Play.com has loads of band tee's, and free delivery yay!

Got my Mastodon tee from there
Quote by HAZ-121
I tried to get some Steel Panther T-Shirts, postage was $40 so about £24, so adding that to the price of the actual merch it got pretty ridiculous.

I'd say it's worth it for Panther... It gets you laid all the time every time
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Seriously dude, ****ing google.

http://www.tshirtzone.co.uk/

I use that a fair bit. Otherwise I go through band websites, labels, ebay etc.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...