Page 1 of 3
Check your link.

Seems like a lot of attention to give to a corpse. The NHL must be involved.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Mar 7, 2012,
Quote by Basti95
about:blank

I see what you did there US Government...

But it's .co.uk - it's out of their jurisdiction.

Or is it...

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by blake1221
Oh, that's good.

He went from one untraceable, no-evidence resting place to another.

It's like he's harder to find now that he's dead than he was alive.
I guess he did doing what he loved, and continues to do so: Hide. =/
As long as he's dead, I don't care how he was buried
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by genghisgandhi
Honestly who cares?

Well you know... Seeing as government lied about something so big (yeah, okay we get it, not the first time and probably small in the grand scheme of things) but it's apparently proof that the government have indeed lied to the public. So as the government are in charge of the public, I'm assuming a lot of people will care about what the government are and aren't telling them.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Honestly who cares?

Actually, this has massive implications. How do we even know Bin Laden is dead?
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Well you know... Seeing as government lied about something so big (yeah, okay we get it, not the first time and probably small in the grand scheme of things) but it's apparently proof that the government have indeed lied to the public. So as the government are in charge of the public, I'm assuming a lot of people will care about what the government are and aren't telling them.

Also why would they lie about this? He's still dead. Why lie about how his body was dealt with?
It's like saying you did a book report on Moby Dick when you really did one on Lord of the Flies. You still did a book report, so why do you have to lie about how you did it?
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

9/11 my friend.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Quote by StillSublime
Actually, this has massive implications. How do we even know Bin Laden is dead?

or even existed.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
or even existed.
You have a point there even if you're trolling.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
He was actually abducted by aliens.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

HOLD UP!

You mean the government is keeping things from me?

I'VE BEEN LIED TO?!
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Maillouxlp18
9/11 my friend.

Oh god, don't start this shit again.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Also why would they lie about this? He's still dead. Why lie about how his body was dealt with?
It's like saying you did a book report on Moby Dick when you really did one on Lord of the Flies. You still did a book report, so why do you have to lie about how you did it?

Well that's the point. If they were lying, then why? There's got to be a reason why they would say he was buried at sea when he apparently wasn't. That means they have something they do not want the public to know. Which means it is harmful to the way people see the government.

Quote by StewieSwan
HOLD UP!

You mean the government is keeping things from me?

I'VE BEEN LIED TO?!

You obviously missed the bit where I pointed out the fact that I realize the government don't always tell the whole truth...
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Mar 7, 2012,
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Well that's the point. If they were lying, then why? There's got to be a reason why they would say he was buried at sea when he apparently wasn't. That means they have something they do not want the public to know. Which means it is harmful to the way people see the government.

Maybe because burial at sea is less savage than burning him?
Remember how much shit they got for Sadam Hussein's live execution?
Maybe they were trying to avoid something similar.
That OR he had something with him they burned along with him that they didn't want anyone to know about, and rather than raise skepticism they said he was buried at sea.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

dude you wont reach many with common sense and logic. We've been conditioned to resist it.

And i agree. If he was dead then why the **** lie about it. The American public wouldnt have gave two shits if Bin Laden was cremated,buried at sea,buried in the dirt.

So long as he's dead so why bullshit through it. You'd think people would be tired of being lied to and knowing that the very government they pledge to is crooked (see 9/11,Vietnam,Iraq in general,George Bush,Obama,JFK Murder,Water Gate).

The list goes on and on and yet we do nothing. We actually applaud these crooks and criminals when they speak in public.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Maybe because burial at sea is less savage than burning him?
Remember how much shit they got for Sadam Hussein's live execution?
Maybe they were trying to avoid something similar.
That OR he had something with him they burned along with him that they didn't want anyone to know about, and rather than raise skepticism they said he was buried at sea.

Cremation is savage? Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt?
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

Because it was a smart move. No monument and it was in accordance with his religion. And now these fucking idiot hacker losers may have stirred up the beehive again for no real reason other than to show how 133t they are.

You obviously missed the bit where I pointed out the fact that I realize the government don't always tell the whole truth...

Then what was the point of the post?
Quote by StillSublime
Cremation is savage? Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt?

I dunno with dumb shit like this I tend to grasp at straws.
I guess it could be seen as worse than burial at sea. I mean, theyre burning someone without them wishing to be or whatever. It can be seen as a bit tactless, right?
INb4 everything he did was tactless
Quote by StewieSwan
Because it was a smart move. No monument and it was in accordance with his religion. And now these fucking idiot hacker losers may have stirred up the beehive again for no real reason other than to show how 133t they are.

Then what was the point of the post?

I agree, burying him at sea probably was the smartest idea. But they apparently didn't. What I don't understand is why they had to bring him to the States and cremate him there.
Can just imagine all the dumbass Yanks saying 'i dont give a rats ass HOW he was buried' etc.

Uh huh...you would have to be of your nut to believe that nonsense.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I agree, burying him at sea probably was the smartest idea. But they apparently didn't. What I don't understand is why they had to bring him to the States and cremate him there.

So Obama could take a shit on his forehead.
Quote by StewieSwan
So Obama could take a shit on his forehead.

I can imagine Obama resting his ball sack on Osama's exit wounds. And Obama is deemed so cool (especially here in the UK) he could probably get away with it.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Still undefeated hide and seek champion.

Maddie McCann is doing pretty well.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Obama is in my basement making soccer balls.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Page 1 of 3