Any bros with Photoshop want to help me out? Really easy, I promise.

Hey, so I have a homework assignment where I have to create a panorama with photoshop. Problem is when I go to file>automate>photomerge on my laptop, it crashes every time. I was wondering if there was anyone that would be bro enough to pm me their email and I could send them the 8 pictures I have and could run them though the process and send me back the panorama.

If anyone is unfamiliar with how to do this, I could walk them through it (but it's stupid easy, and honestly just a process, it would require no artistic effort from you). Help would be greatly appreciated.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by koningjim
Just send them to jimspam @live.nl and ill fix it for you

Seems legit.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Mar 7, 2012,
Just send them to iwillhaxurentirelyf@fuku.biz and ill fix it for you

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by koningjim
Just send them to jimspam@live.nl and ill fix it for you

This legit?

The pics might take a while to send because they're big and uncompressed, but you're the man if you'll do it. Do you need a walkthrough on how to do it?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

No i can do it ^^ this is my secondary email adress, im not gonna put my private email on internet :P
Quote by koningjim
No i can do it ^^ this is my secondary email adress, im not gonna put my private email on internet :P

Alright man, you're awesome. I'm about to leave, so I'll email the stuff later tonight. I got a week to do it, so no real hurry on the output.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder