Hey, this is my first post on these forums after about 6 months of stalking as a guest. I figured I would make my first post something worthwhile that might contribute to the forums. Over the past months, I've noticed the hardcore forum is mostly made up of metalcore so I figured I would post a thread on a metalcore band that is actually good.

NIGH is a metalcore band from Dallas, Texas. They get awesome reactions at shows, and everyone in Texas loves em. They have their self-titled demo up on there bandcamp here: http://nightexas.bandcamp.com/

ENJOY
It's time to stand up, for what you believe Have no fear of your critics Be proud of the life you lead You may be different from your friends but if their true they'll understand
Whoa...I'm from the DFW area. I havn't really listened to NIGH but I thought In Oceans was pretty sweet.
Oceans ain't got nothin on Nigh.
It's time to stand up, for what you believe Have no fear of your critics Be proud of the life you lead You may be different from your friends but if their true they'll understand
That was pretty boring. Sounded like either a Shadows Fall/Chimaira knock off or just one big ole breakdown.
Not sure I agree with "one big ole breakdown" but k.
Quote by J0NES
Not sure I agree with "one big ole breakdown" but k.

This post and your avatar.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
lol, Breakdown the band is good.