I'm looking for something like Gravity picks edge standard. 1.5 mm thick and with a really sharp tip! and flat surface! got any suggestions? not that I dont like the gravity pick or something.. just looking if there are any other options. oh and I want it really sturdy
dunlop jazz III are sweet picks, i really like them.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Dunlop ultex picks are great. They also make a sharp pick. They have good grip and they are very strong.
Dunlop Tortex has some sharp picks, I use a thinner one than that but you can probably fine some that size.
Quote by rjaylaf

I just ordered some of these they haven't arrived yet. Hopefully they are a game changer.

I was using tortex 1.5mm then I got 1.0mm and now I can't decide what I like better. I think I'm leaning more towards 1.5mm though.
v-picks switchblade or stilletto (same as switchblade but the size of a jazz 3)

i would still use these if i wanted to wait for them in the mail every time. but i just use ultex sharp 0.9's or 1.0's
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
I'd go with the dunlop ultex sharp. V-picks are nice too, but I find there's something bizarre in the way they feel between my hand and the string. Too stiff maybe. Ultex are hard enough, pointy enough, but don't have that sense of 'too much' for me.
If you get what I mean.

Sort of like 'yeah you could ride a car on pure steel wheels, but I'd rather have a tire'.
Quote by rjaylaf

I use the Dunlop Jazz III XL's. So much better. Exactly the same, just normal sized. Much easier to hold on to. I'm mainly a rhythm player anyway so they work real good for me.
The Dunlop Tortex Sharps are sharper than the Dunlops Ultex, and flatter too I think.

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I use the Dunlop Jazz III XL's. So much better. Exactly the same, just normal sized. Much easier to hold on to. I'm mainly a rhythm player anyway so they work real good for me.

This. I started with the Jazz III and now prefer the XL. I wish they were a little grippier? I prefer to have one side down because the lettering provides better grip that way.
Herdim Blues!....or the Dunlops that have the grips, like I do. heh.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
well ive tried all of the suggested above except V picks. and to be honest the Gravity picks feel really great compared to the others
the thing I found is that the sharp edge gets worn out... well after like a half a year I could say it's ok. and I play fast and play a lot just gotta get some more I guess
You can also file down your picks. I use a dremel tool to make old dull picks sharp.
Quote by Dunkelheit-164
I wish they had an ultex jazz III XL

Definitely. I love the feel of the normal jazz III Ultex picks.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

yeah that makes sense, but i really like how small they are because i only hold that much on a regular pick anyways for metal and things like it, but for rhythm i use brain .88
but whatever works right.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
I like my v-picks quite a lot, check them out!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
GuitarMoose makes some grippy guitar picks that dont slip or twist in your hand
GuitarMoose.com StickyGrip Guitar Picks
Elixir Phosphor Bronze Guitar Strings
Takamine EG523SCB
Michael Kelly Spalted Maple
Blueridge BG 160
Bedell MB 28 G
Bedell TBCE 28 G