Trying to see whats a fair selling price for my 2002 Mesa single rectifier head with a new Mesa 2x12 cab with V30's. Any help? Thanks
32 views and no opinion? come one fellas, help a fella out. If pics are needed for condition, I would gladly do so. Power tubes are new Mesa's, this thing is just too much for my needs.
Depending on the condition of the head and cab, you could probably get between $1200 and $1400 for it
Hagstrom Swede w/Bare Knuckle Black Dogs
Peavey JSX
Avatar Contemporary 2x12 (Celestion V30/G12K100)
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Dunlop DVP1 Volume
JHS Sweet Tea
TC Electronic Corona Chorus
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Digitech Hardwire RV-7 Reverb
well a single recto head goes for $700-$900 used and you can get a 2x12 recto cab for $300 used. So depending on condition I'd say $1000-$1200 would be about right.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks fellas. My son just doesnt play anymore, and wanted to sell his gear. He has an ESP LTD ec-1000 in black cherry see thru maple top with EMGs 81 & 60. Mesa single rectifier, no tears, scuffs,nothing as well as a new mesa rect. 2 x 12 cab with V30's. $1500 gets it all. Pics with be posted or emailed if requested.
Yeah,I have a bunch of Mesa,sIt'll probably bring $1200.00 if its that clean,Everything works.You live in the US? panhead201
Thanks Panhead, and yes, I'm in the US. Texas more specific. You think 1200 for head only or head & cab? I would like him to get the best he can and still someone else get a good deal too.
I f it was me i'd start at 15 and come down to twelve.Times are tough and a lotta people are making tube heads.You get what you pay for,but It takes people tp realize that.I just Sold a Mesa this afternoon for a grand.That's what I wanted for it.But it's the first and last thing I,ll ever list there.I live waaaaay out in the country and had forgotten just how many idiots there are out there.Good Luck,panhead
Quote by panhead201
I f it was me i'd start at 15 and come down to twelve.Times are tough and a lotta people are making tube heads.You get what you pay for,but It takes people tp realize that.I just Sold a Mesa this afternoon for a grand.That's what I wanted for it.But it's the first and last thing I,ll ever list there.I live waaaaay out in the country and had forgotten just how many idiots there are out there.Good Luck,panhead

you don't mean a GT1 porsche do ya?