So today I decided to stop by my Neighborhood guitar center to try out some guitars I was interested in buying, as soon as i walked in I was swamped by noise, not music from people playing, but a hideous sound. Two fags who couldn't play "but thought they were the next van halens" had turned there amps up to a crazy level and were "playing"
At some point I left because: one I had accomplished what I came to do, and two I couldn't take em any more

So pit, I want to know your experience with guitar center fags and what you thought/did about them
This one time I was playing music with my friend at Guitar Center, and this sissy kid walked in all disgusted. We both had just graduated music school and my buddy who works at the store wanted to hear our new duet we had just composed that had already gained considerable attention in the modern classical scene, so we were playing it for him when the kid busted out crying and he ran out the door.

It was pretty funny.
This one time in a Guitar Centre I stuck a flute up my pussy...

Wait, that's not gay. Oh well.
Also, lrn2serchbar
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
I like saying fag too.

FAG FAG FAG FAG
FAG FAG FAG FAG

You sound like an ass TS, but seriously some Guitar Center employees are the worst. I went in to look for a guitar and I only saw a right handed one of the model I wanted. So I go up to desk and ask if they had a left handed one. They said no, so I asked if the store ever carries them or if they could order one for me, and the guy completely ignored me, and was basically, "Oh well, should have learn to play righty."

He can go **** himself.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 7, 2012,
Today my buddy and his friend came into the Guitar Center where I work. They had both just graduated music school and I wanted to hear their duet, so I let them crank the good amps and use the top shelf guitars. Then this kid started complaining and crying like he owned the place so I kicked him out. He was in tears screaming that he was gonna put it on his blog but we just laughed.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
A few months ago, i asked the guy at the store that i'd like to have this guitar.

He took the money off my card before i left with it.

Bastards.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I am that guy. You mad? I like to play terrible and loud until the person next to me leaves, so that I can use his guitar.

You mad bro?
Quote by WCPhils
I like saying fag too.

FAG FAG FAG FAG
FAG FAG FAG FAG

You sound like an ass TS.

Sorry I was just expressing my thoughts through words I didn't mean or want to be one I'm not really an ass lol
ITT, OP is intimidated by better players and needs to build his ego back up using the pit. We're here for you.

To answer the question you don't actually want answered, I've never been to a guitar shop so I don't know. If I felt they needed something done about them, I certainly wouldn't do nothing and whine to a forum like a little kid.
Last edited by MegadethFan18 at Mar 7, 2012,
So I was shopping for guitars at guitar center today, when suddenly I hear these two guys playing this crazy duet on some really nice gear. I went over to them to tell them I thought it was awesome, but then some whiny kid comes over and starts bitching. Manager threw them out though. We all had a good laugh about it after he was gone, and I'm signing them to the record label I work at. That's the new sound, baby!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by necrosis1193
So I was shopping for guitars at guitar center today, when suddenly I hear these two guys playing this crazy duet on some really nice gear. I went over to them to tell them I thought it was awesome, but then some whiny kid comes over and starts bitching. Manager threw them out though. We all had a good laugh about it after he was gone, and I'm signing them to the record label I work at. That's the new sound, baby!

I lol'd.

The bro thing to do would be offer to jam and give some free lessons.
We've all been terrible.
Quote by necrosis1193

What's your label called?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So today I decided to stop by my neighborhood Guitar Center to try out some guitars I was interested in buying, as soon as I walked back to where they kept the BC Rich Warlocks I noticed two men having agressive homosexual sex. The one in the pink had the one in the denim skirt bent over a Marshall and was really wailing on him. After a few sweaty minutes someone in the next aisle started playing Van Halen, and I just had to leave.

Fuckin fag.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What's your label called?

Warner EMI records group of favored Columbian nations.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by palm mute
So today I decided to stop by my neighborhood Guitar Center to try out some guitars I was interested in buying, as soon as I walked back to where they kept the BC Rich Warlocks I noticed two men having agressive homosexual sex. The one in the pink had the one in the denim skirt bent over a Marshall and was really wailing on him. After a few sweaty minutes someone in the next aisle started playing Van Halen, and I just had to leave.

Fuckin fag.

I lold
Quote by necrosis1193
Warner EMI records group of favored Columbian nations.

I wish i had a band.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by palm mute

Fuckin fag.

Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Lptubeking
Sorry I was just expressing my thoughts through words I didn't mean or want to be one I'm not really an ass lol

Don't worry. It's cool.

fag
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
So today I was hanging on the wall of Guitar Center and in. Walk these two deucebag humans wearing metallica shirts. One of them hoists me off the wall with his chubby greasy hands and starts to play this absolute shit sounding wankery all over me. He even attempted to tap me with his slimy sausage fingers. Then he unplugged me from the amp while it was still on!!! only thing I could do was wait till he finished his "song" and hung me back up.

Fag.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
The Pit never fails to deliver
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
So, today I was just sitting in Guitar Center. When these two guys, clearly homosexuals, walk in. They go grab my friend of the wall, they have greasy fat fingers. I feel bad for my pal. Then they proceed towards me; I hoped that they would pass me, they didn't. They violated my friend by shoving a cord in him, then they do they same to me. They turn me on, twist my knobs like savage pigs. They play this sound, perhaps their mating call, for a while. I notice another person, he started crying because no man was trying to serenade him, he left the store in a crying sissy fit. After the vicious assault of my friend and I, they put him back, the turn me off. Both of us left there, violated by these beast.

Total fags.

Am I doing it right?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
So, today I was just sitting in Guitar Center. When these two guys, clearly homosexuals, walk in. They go grab my friend of the wall, they have greasy fat fingers. I feel bad for my pal. Then they proceed towards me; I hoped that they would pass me, they didn't. They violated my friend by shoving a cord in him, then they do they same to me. They turn me on, twist my knobs like savage pigs. They play this sound, perhaps their mating call, for a while. I notice another person, he started crying because no man was trying to serenade him, he left the store in a crying sissy fit. After the vicious assault of my friend and I, they put him back, the turn me off. Both of us left there, violated by these beast.

Total fags.

Am I doing it right?

___

Quote by The_Blode
This one time I went to guitar center and bought a guitar and an amp. They gave me a free strap and a shirt
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
So today I walked into Guitar Center and saw every kind of faggot imaginable and walked right back out.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Actual true story:

On Tuesday I walked up to guitar center, saw 3 different ultra musician stereotypes smoking out front and douching it up, so I turned and went to the Pet-co next door to look at fish tanks and guinea pigs.

I mean I went back to GC after that to look at the used pedals, but I got hit with genuine GC diversion/hamster distraction for a minute there.
So, today I went to Guitar Center to pick up some extra strings. No sooner do I walk in the door than I see the kid at the door run over to the Marshall amps to break up a fight, or so I thought. It turns out to be one of the salesmen - blowing a customer for buying everything that he recommended.

So, the guy that was at the door whips out two sausage fingers and crams them in the salesman's ass, he didn't even spit on them. This made the salesman jump up at the same time that the customer came. The door guy got it in the eye, the sales guy was upset about his ass, and the customer realized he had been duped into buying an MG. So, while they were all crying, I grabbed an LP Custom Gibby and ran out the door with it.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.