Currently Iam playing in a death metal band, but Iam not satisfied musically.
Also I don´t come along with my mates. The irony is, they come along with me, but I don´t. On the other hand we will have gigs, but getting not payed, because we are the just the support band. Should I leave and work on my own project or should I stay and see what happens?

Greets 40 BPM!
Quote by 40BPM
Currently Iam playing in a death metal band, but Iam not satisfied musically.
Also I don´t come along with my mates. The irony is, they come along with me, but I don´t. On the other hand we will have gigs, but getting not payed, because we are the just the support band. Should I leave and work on my own project or should I stay and see what happens?

Greets 40 BPM!

Lol group fap

I think you should stay till after some gigs
Last edited by Lptubeking at Mar 7, 2012,
Well first off stop jacking each other off and play some music!

On a serious note have you tried communicating with your band? If your getting gigs then you obviously aren't garbage, remember no one ever has the exact same taste or desire in music so it's worth expressing that you want to try some other type of songs.

If you do end up leaving remember that even if you aren't getting paid for the gigs, the fact you are gigging gives your band a chance to get it name out locally. Which means that your name may have some value to it even if it's very little.

Flip side to this is that your band is now doing alright and you bailed, meaning people may not want you because you bailed at a potentially crucial part for the band. Most people like their band members to stick around after all.