They will provide milk for my children
13 8%
I'm not attracted to them because I'm gay
5 3%
I'm not attracted to them and I'm straight
6 4%
Voters: 167.
Page 1 of 3
to boobs? If you really think about it, they are nothing more than a slob of fat with a nipple at the end. I mean, even guys have nipples, so what makes the boob worthy of drooling over? Sure, they are cool to play with, but why not just play with a girls hair or feet or something?

It's not like I'm not attracted to boobs, but when I think about it, for a split second, I become indifferent to them and just think of them as a normal body part. I bet at the dawn of man, women weren't strutting around like they had gold strapped to their chest and men weren't drooling over the sight of them. So what made this change?

I am very curious pit. Poll incoming.

inb4 TS is gay.
We're not. It's that simple. We've convinced ourselves we are.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Bums>boobs
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
because women are so god damn fussy about keeping them covered up, as human nature we want what we can't have, want to see what we don't see often, it's why nudist tits tend to not look very nice for some reason usually, because there's nothing sacred about that
I've wondered that myself. The attraction is definitely natural. We start wanting to see tits at a pretty early age.

As a kid, there was no sight more precious than nude female breasts.
When you think about it humans are just bags of mush reacting like a sunflower to stimuli. Why bother not killing yourself?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
because women are so god damn fussy about keeping them covered up, as human nature we want what we can't have, want to see what we don't see often, it's why nudist tits tend to not look very nice for some reason usually, because there's nothing sacred about that

That was definitely my thought.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
because women are so god damn fussy
I dunno, there isn't the same attraction to the sight of a vagina. I'm not saying men never get turned on by the sight of a vagina, but not nearly like they do with tits. As a kid, I didn't have much sexual desire to see a girl's snatch. Tits on the other hand...
The zoo-ologist Desmond Morris states we are attracted to them the same way a male baboon is attracted to a female baboon, when a female baboon is ready to mate she displays herself by bending over infront of the male showing her behind which creates a sort of 'V' shape directing attention to the vagina. Desmond Morris states this is the same with human females but as we evolved to walk upright we have developed the same style mechanism but on the front of our bodies. This comes from his zoo-ological study of humans entitled 'The Naked Ape'.
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Last edited by freighttrain at Mar 8, 2012,
I am more abstracted to grills personalities,
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
cuz of milk, mothers, childhood, and Freud
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I'm pretty sure it's entirely cultural, and a relatively recent development.

Maybe it's like swearing - our parents trying to stop us from seeing them teaches us that they're somehow special.

EDIT: I've also heard somewhere that we might be attracted to un-saggy breasts because they sag with age and older women are less fertile.

This post makes it look like I read loads of scholarly essays about tits. I don't.
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 8, 2012,
Face matters more to me than anything honestly... i just couldn't bang a chick with an ugly face.
I've had the same thought as TS before. They are really fun to play with, though. Not like I care, being an ass man and all.
You're attracted to the girl, not the boob. The boob is just an endpoint, kind of like your penis. Reproductive organs are fun to play with and serve many functions.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It has been so since the dawn of time, because back then all that was important was keeping the species alive. Women who have bigger tits, tend to be more fertile and thus they were picked for breeding sooner than women with smaller tits.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by darkstar2466
You're attracted to the girl, not the boob. The boob is just an endpoint, kind of like your penis. Reproductive organs are fun to play with and serve many functions.

If I see a girl, who, doesn't turn me on at all with their face or personality, but has nice looking breasts, I will still stare and think about how nice her boobs are.
its something about how males had to somehow determine which females were sexually active, staring at breasts was an easy way to do that.(therefore, the bigger breasts=more sexually available)
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by chev311e
If I see a girl, who, doesn't turn me on at all with their face or personality, but has nice looking breasts, I will still stare and think about how nice her boobs are.

Cuz bewbs are fun to stare at?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Ass before tits, man. But both is also nice.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by StillSublime
Ass before tits, man. But both is also nice.

I think the same argument could be put forth to the ass too. I like the ass because it's, you know, cushion for the pushin'. But still, everyone has an ass.
Quote by von gelb
It has been so since the dawn of time, because back then all that was important was keeping the species alive. Women who have bigger tits, tend to be more fertile and thus they were picked for breeding sooner than women with smaller tits.
Lawl, so you're saying all those african ladies you see on discovery channel with floppy breasts aren't fertile??

Some years ago they came up with a research which stated that our attraction to titties isn't that simple. Yes, they grow bigger once the latter stages of pregnancy kick in, and stay like that for quite a while, but when the future father picked that lady as his mating partner those hooters were still "normal"

This new theory states that men have enjoyed the sight of some sweet voluptuous melons for thousands and thousands of years because they decrease the chance of the mother pressing her child against her chest too roughly, thus choking the baby (apparently women used to breastfeed while being asleep back in them days). So by picking a chick with big knockers you are in fact fulfilling your duty as a good father, because let's face it: you're not doing this for yourself, you're doing it for the kids

So next time your gf tries to slap you for staring at her boobies in public, tell her this story and she'll definitely understand

It's evolution baby

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at Mar 8, 2012,
Quote by chev311e
If I see a girl, who, doesn't turn me on at all with their face or personality, but has nice looking breasts, I will still glance and think about how nice her boobs are.

Fixed, and yes. There is a girl that hangs out with my group of friends in the pub after class and she annoys the hell out of me, but she has a nice rack and chooses shirts to show it off.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by CoreysMonster

I rest my case.

Very nice.... buy why?? And I actually think that I'm more attracted to boobs covered by a bra or some other garment that shows off good cleavage. Maybe it's just the eagerness to see them uncovered?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Gravity is pretty cool sometimes

WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by shwilly
Lawl, so you're saying all those african ladies you see on discovery channel with floppy breasts aren't fertile??

I simplified my comment as I didn't want to make it into a TL/DR. I should have said they would be seen as more fertile, not that they are more fertile. The same goes for hips, the reason we like a woman with an ass that's more than just a bag of bones.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Didn't vote as the poll isn't multiple choice and I couldn't choose between the first 3 options.
we want them because we aren't allowed them maybe
and yet once upon a time we we're

on another note, why do men have nipples?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by The Madcap
I dunno, there isn't the same attraction to the sight of a vagina. I'm not saying men never get turned on by the sight of a vagina, but not nearly like they do with tits. As a kid, I didn't have much sexual desire to see a girl's snatch. Tits on the other hand...

This guy knows.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Page 1 of 3