i have an english report due this month...and i need some ideas
I was thinking of something guitar/amplifier/guitarist related
maybe the history of guitar amplification...?
any ideas will be appreciated
Thanks! \m/
Surely that would be better suited for a History report rather than English report? Do a book review or something fool.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Try something guitar/amplifier/guitarist related..

Maybe the history of guitar amplification?
Wikipedia, copy paste.

There's your 10 page assignment done in 10minutes.
dude, it's like a RESEARCH PAPER..sorry for not including that before -.-
but it can be about ANYTHING.....preferably guitar or music related
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Do a report on why a Shakespeare play was too intellectutally taxing for you.

thou are an idiot....
Alright then, sorry for not being more constructive when it comes to your life changing English essay which is probably designed just to make sure you can write a sentence. Do it on why you're too dull, lazy or stupid to think of a topic for yourself so you had to ask a guitar forum for advice. Then you can analyse the responses you get to your request. Here's a direct quote from me answering the question "Why does TS need to ask UG for help?"

"Because he's a colossal twat" (Hunter, 2012, https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29278757#post29278757) Even referenced it for you

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by guitarhead911
thou art idiotic....

*Fixed
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Perhaps a report on the way the guitar became an instrument of sin around 1955. The only instrument left is the clavichord. Anyways, much could be written on the different ways the guitar is utilized in different forms of music.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
thanks guys...seriously..thanks
i feel like a better person
fyi, i havent failed a course in my life!...and up until 7th grade ive had all A's
so yeah....go have a beer..and forget about it
Quote by ripple07
Perhaps a report on the way the guitar became an instrument of sin around 1955. The only instrument left is the clavichord. Anyways, much could be written on the different ways the guitar is utilized in different forms of music.

thank you...i bet you're normal...
Quote by guitarhead911
thanks guys...seriously..thanks
i feel like a better person
fyi, i havent failed a course in my life!...and up until 7th grade ive had all A's
so yeah....go have a beer..and forget about it

Wow... Get your application to Mensa sent off post haste!

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by guitarhead911
thank you...i bet you're normal...

You shouldn't bet. Rather immoral, Captain Chives. Perhaps the report will write itself, hmm?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Wow... Get your application to Mensa sent off post haste!

will do! ................no
UNC
Quote by Ed Hunter
Alright then, sorry for not being more constructive when it comes to your life changing English essay which is probably designed just to make sure you can write a sentence. Do it on why you're too dull, lazy or stupid to think of a topic for yourself so you had to ask a guitar forum for advice. Then you can analyse the responses you get to your request. Here's a direct quote from me answering the question "Why does TS need to ask UG for help?"

"Because he's a colossal twat" (Hunter, 2012, https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29278757#post29278757) Even referenced it for you

This post consists of so much win. The only way to describe how much win you have is hybrid comparing you win to the ultimate win level of Charlie sheen.