Don't advertise. That's against the rules. Another issue is, no one knows if the file contains virus, trojans, etc. Be cautious if you attempt to download this. I would advise not too!
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Really, no one just reads sheet music to learn to read sheet music anymore?

Okay, this comment might bring forth the fact that I didn't really check the software.. But you get my point
Quote by Unrelaxed
Really, no one just reads sheet music to learn to read sheet music anymore?

Okay, this comment might bring forth the fact that I didn't really check the software.. But you get my point

I didn't think of it that way, I just thought it's easier this way and learning is more fun. And yes, you should check software before posting the comment
Just for reference:

Than is used when comparing two things. "I like to run better than I like walking." "There are more boys than girls in this class."

Then is used in a chronological sense. "I went for a run, then I went for a walk." "If you are interested in learning to read notes quickly, then hear me."
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
Just for reference:

Than is used when comparing two things. "I like to run better than I like walking." "There are more boys than girls in this class."

Then is used in a chronological sense. "I went for a run, then I went for a walk." "If you are interested in learning to read notes quickly, then hear me."

Was most likely a typo.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by King Of Suede
Just for reference:

I see that this thread is going to another direction. Anyway, English is not my first language, so it's natural for me to make some mistakes
Didn't mean to come off as a dick.
Most "educated" Americans dont know the difference either c.c
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede

technically, the first sentence isn't grammatically correct. there's no parallelism -- you use one verb in the infinitive (to run), and use the other as a gerund (walking). it would have to be "i like to run better than i like to walk", or, even better, "i like running better than i like walking."

i mean wat
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.