I recently acquired a 412 cab in a trade and its in pretty bad shape as far as tolex goes. I'm thinking about putting new tolex on a new cloth on it. I've never done his before so any advise or references to some good how to guides would be greatly appreciated
Gibson Bill Kelliher Golden Axe Explorer
Agile Septor Pro 727
Peavey Ultra+ head
Randall XL cab w/Vintage 30s
Wampler Euphoria OD
Boss NS-2 Noise Surpressor
MXR 6-band EQ
Yeah, I would checkout some of videos on Youtube. I re-covered my Marshall 4x12 cabinet this past year. Just a heads up on cost. It probably cost me around $400 to redo the entire cabinet. Now, I replaced the tolex, screen cloth, all the rivets, skid plates, logo, tubing, screws, handles, logo and even the guitar input on the back. About the only thing I didn't replace were the wheels, cabinet, and speakers.

Removing the tolex wasn't really too hard and you can use a blow dryer to warm up the glue to help remove it. The real bitch was applying the new cement, applying the tolex, and getting all the air bubbles out before it starts to set up. The corners and edges will take a LOT OF WORK.

Good luck.
Well ill just be covering it up in tolex and maybe replacing the cloth. Going to shop around and see what prices I can come up with. If it gets up there I might as well buy a new cab
Gibson Bill Kelliher Golden Axe Explorer
Agile Septor Pro 727
Peavey Ultra+ head
Randall XL cab w/Vintage 30s
Wampler Euphoria OD
Boss NS-2 Noise Surpressor
MXR 6-band EQ
It cost me $40 to cover my head and cab with spray adhesive.

I found some awesome purple tolex at a local fabric store.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab