Hey...

I was wondering...

I remember this song from when I was younger, it was about the vietnam war, and in the beginning you heard a helicopter. I just don't know the name of it or the artist. Anyone know?

EDIT:

Found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6gZefW4yEA
Last edited by KelbeyW at Mar 8, 2012,
Quote by joaod94
love the way you lie by rihanna?

LOL

And I can't remember details. But I was thinking of Sting/Police/Deep Pruple in that direction. Not those ofcourse lol.

I may be completely wrong
Quote by whoomit
Ah good, you got it.

This thread could now be aboouuuttt.... Weird shaped trees!

Ever heard of the song? Very nice one... Not very know. Pay attention to the lyrics ^^

No Idea why but I just posted a weird tree too?
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Last edited by kaptkegan at Mar 8, 2012,
Quote by KelbeyW
Ever heard of the song? Very nice one... Not very know. Pay attention to the lyrics ^^

I just listened to about half of it, but didn't really listen to the lyrics. I'll give it another listen later

Quote by KelbeyW
No Idea why but I just posted a weird tree too?

I thought you meant One by Metallica... but that song's not about Vietnam, I guess
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise