Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Last edited by kylendm at Mar 8, 2012,
Haa, pretty funny. I like it when people can laugh at themselves. She doesn't take herself serious just having a bit of a laugh.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
I think she's serious.

http://www.tiffyri.com/
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by mybanez
Haa, pretty funny. I like it when people can laugh at themselves. She doesn't take herself serious just having a bit of a laugh.

so true its like why do peopl hav to take stuf so serious and bitch about evryting they dont like and act like other people cant like it too its just somebody having fun and if othyer poeolp enjoy it too then thats great for them but if you dont like it then why do you have to comment on it when you can just leave it alone its not like its going to ruin your life or anything leave her alone ffs

thumbs pu if you agere
Quote by whoomit
so true its like why do peopl hav to take stuf so serious and bitch about evryting they dont like and act like other people cant like it too its just somebody having fun and if othyer poeolp enjoy it too then thats great for them but if you dont like it then why do you have to comment on it when you can just leave it alone its not like its going to ruin your life or anything leave her alone ffs

thumbs pu if you agere
I actually thought I was reading a youtube comment
Quote by whoomit

thumbs pu if you agere

Too much punctuation.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by whoomit

thumbs pu if you agere

What the ****??
Quote by whoomit

thumbs pu if you agere

Just no.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
It's funny cause it's a I V vi IV.
Quote by NosralTserrof
Look at all the stars! **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Quote by whoomit

thumbs pu if you agere

So true. It's like, why do people have to take stuff so seriously and bitch about everything they don't like, and act like other people can't like it too? It's just somebody having fun and if other people enjoy it too, then that's great for them. But if you don't like it then why do you have to comment on it when you can just leave it alone? It's not like it's going to ruin your life or anything. Leave her alone ffs.*****************************************************************

Thumbs up if you agree.*******

What a coincidence. You just bitched about people bitching about shitty "music".
It IS going to ruin our life if people keep making retarded shit like that.

Conclusion: You must be new here. I'm new too, but... at least I'm not completely retarded. There's also no "thumbs up" here. I AM the grammar nazi, and it's straight to the gas chamber with you.

/rant.
If there's hair on the muff, she's old enough. That's what I always say.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by battteryacid
So true. It's like, why do people have to take stuff so seriously and bitch about everything they don't like, and act like other people can't like it too? It's just somebody having fun and if other people enjoy it too, then that's great for them. But if you don't like it then why do you have to comment on it when you can just leave it alone? It's not like it's going to ruin your life or anything. Leave her alone ffs.*****************************************************************

What a coincidence. You just bitched about people bitching about shitty "music".

Conclusion: You must be new here. I'm new too, but... at least I'm not completely retarded. There's also no "thumbs up" here. I AM the grammar nazi, and it's straight to the gas chamber with you.

/rant.

I have a feeling you have a lot of free time
Quote by battteryacid
I REALLY do. ;____;

Quote by Ziphoblat
I thought I was listening to Barnsley Rap at first then. Until she started to "sing". Ears: raped.

Well I have to show my lady friend this (she's from Barnsley)
Quote by whoomit

Well I have to show my lady friend this (she's from Barnsley)

Wait. So was that a comment from youtube? I'm still wondering that. I've got no life because New Derpsey sucks, especially with no permanent vehicle. So I'm just waiting until later when Kyle has to go to band practice so I can just sit there and drink beer.

Also. The kind hug is much appreciated.
Last edited by battteryacid at Mar 8, 2012,
Quote by battteryacid
Wait. So was that a comment from youtube? I'm still wondering that. I've got no life because New Derpsey sucks, especially with no permanent vehicle. So I'm just waiting until later when Kyle has to go to band practice so I can just sit there and drink beer.

Also. The kind hug is much appreciated.

No I just wrote it out myself

Who's Kyle? And why do you have to wait for him to go to the shop?
Quote by battteryacid

/rant.

Don't tell me you thought that was a serious post?
Quote by whoomit
No I just wrote it out myself

Who's Kyle? And why do you have to wait for him to go to the shop?

Kylendm, da boyfran, and because he's the one in the band, not me! Plus he drives and I don't. Even though he's the one always waiting for me to be done getting ready.

Quote by Oyface
Don't tell me you thought that was a serious post?

I did. But was also suspicious because it said "thumbs up if you agree". Ahurrrrrrr...
Last edited by battteryacid at Mar 8, 2012,
Quote by battteryacid
Kylendm, da boyfran, and because he's the one in the band, not me! Plus he drives and I don't. Even though he's the one always waiting for me to be done getting ready.

I did. But was also suspicious because it said "thumbs up if you agree". Ahurrrrrrr...

Why did I write 'shop'!? My mind must've been elsewhere...

Ah, I gotcha. Have a beer for me too
Quote by whoomit
Why did I write 'shop'!? My mind must've been elsewhere...

Ah, I gotcha. Have a beer for me too

I was wondering the same thing?! I thought maybe it was some sort of metaphor. Will do though!
Quote by battteryacid

/rant.

You don't know what fun is do you?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by battteryacid

It's fine, we all do mindless rants every now and then.
Quote by battteryacid

Feb 12'er
I made her join. Lul
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by Oyface
It's fine, we all do mindless rants every now and then.

No, this is the pit.

We fling our poop and masturbate.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
No, this is the pit.

We fling our poop and masturbate.

Sigged because, well .. I needed a new quote.
Page 1 of 2