Page 1 of 3
http://news.yahoo.com/family-florida-boy-killed-neighborhood-watch-seeks-arrest-044537742.html

I don't even know how to react to this. Sure there are discrepancies, like who started the fight, but I'm betting it wasn't the kid.

What are your thoughts, Pit?
Quote by Nelsean
The world needs more buttmonkeys.

Quote by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
Thats disgusting...

Neighborhood watch has firearms now? damn, better start packin' again.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Last edited by Controlpanel at Mar 8, 2012,
"The family of a 17-year-old African-American boy shot to death last month in his gated Florida community by a white Neighborhood Watch captain"

I hate the racist black people who try to make everything about colour,
does it matter if the boy was black and the gunman was white? Nice racist writer right there trying to cause a divide.

neighbourhood watch are allowed to shoot people in the US?

He shot and killed someone , he should go to jail.
I've bypassed the stage of uncontrollable rage and entered the realm of sadness and loss of faith in the human species.

Quote by Controlpanel
Post reserved until story read.

Did you post this just to get the first reply...?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by burghUK

neighbourhood watch are allowed to shoot people in the US?

I'm almost certain that would be a no.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
In this part of the world, racism is a fact of life.

As far as neighborhood watch being armed goes, I believe it was his own personal weapon he was carrying, but he was still far out of his bounds as a neighborhood watchman.

Edit: It makes me want to drive down there, hunt him down and beat him to hell and back again. But that's just me.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by Eddie4President
Quote by StewieSwan
Last edited by The Buttmonkey at Mar 8, 2012,
Quote by WCPhils
I'm almost certain that would be a no.

so wasn't the shooter arrested immediately?
Quote by burghUK

I don't know honestly.

He probably said it was in defense or some shit. What a ****.

Poor kid.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
He probably said it was in defense or some shit. What a ****.

Yah the police haven't taken any action yet because he claims it was in self defense.

Typical American.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by Eddie4President
Quote by StewieSwan
That is why I avoid the South/Florida, which is sort of part of the South.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
aren't neighborhood watches not supposed to have guns?

also, i'm not too surprised this happened in florida, crazy shootings always seem to happen anywhere from orlando to miami dade (with lots in broward).
Last edited by ironman1478 at Mar 8, 2012,
I don't completely understand the story, if I'm honest. Why did he confront the kid, there doesn't seem to be anything in the article about a fight? Either way, this is a tragic story. Mr trigger happy definitely needs to be taken down.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
why are you guys complaining about people "making this about race?" This is clearly about race. He was walking to the store and someone called 911 because he was black.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I read this story too and got pretty upset. The reason why race is mentioned in the article is because the gunman most likely shot the kid based on stereotypes. Do you think the same woulda happened if the kid was white? The gunman probably wouldn't have seen anything suspicious in the first place.
Quote by Sir Daniel
there doesn't seem to be anything in the article about a fight?

It mentions it in the video, mon. 911 calls reported a fight then other 911 calls reported a gunshot. They were all pretty close together I believe.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by Eddie4President
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm surprised school shooters here in the states don't just scream self defense when the cops come. seems like they'd get off.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
I really just want to go down there, shoot him, and say it was self-defense.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
This is horrible, and should never had happened.

But seriously though, who wrote that article? They should really work on their writing. Some of the sentences are just confusing as hell.
Quote by gamenerd323
I'm surprised school shooters here in the states don't just scream self defense when the cops come. seems like they'd get off.

It's illegal for students to carry firearms on school property in the states.
****ing wanna-be.
what, self defense against a packet of skittles?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
I can't see how its self defense. Unless the kid just decided to try and attack him when he got out of his car and approached him
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Oyface
This is horrible, and should never had happened.

But seriously though, who wrote that article? They should really work on their writing. Some of the sentences are just confusing as hell.

Yeah yahoo is letting a lot of crap like that get through nowadays.

Nick slayer, even if the kid did attack him, that hardly warrants shooting and killing him, amirite?
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by Eddie4President
Quote by StewieSwan
Quote by The Buttmonkey
Yeah yahoo is letting a lot of crap like that get through nowadays.

Nick slayer, even if the kid did attack him, that hardly warrants shooting and killing him, amirite?

Yes I know, I worded it a bit wrong. The point I was trying to make is that "self defense" isn't a justifiable excuse
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
There's no way it could have been self defence. Since he was unarmed, even if he had been aggressive as fuck toward the guy with the gun, all he would have had to do is take out his gun and the victim would have stopped. You don't attack people if they have a gun. So I can't see his self defence story standing up in court.
Dude will probably get off. If he hasnt already been arrested then i think we know how this goes.

As far as race maybe if he saw a white guy walking around late he doesnt even make a 911 call and maybe he still does but the fact that its a young african american and sounds to be an older white man on a neighborhood watch and the whole thing stinks of racial tensions.

If dude gets off the family of the deceased will not be happy by any means.He needs to watch himself.
Knowledge is power
^ Me? Meh just a little annoyed that someone could blatantly commit murder and claim selfdefense without an arrest even being made.

Im 23 and black. If i shot someone on the street even with a registered gun and they were attacking me id still get arrested and questioned and would have the cops crawling down my back trying to get some type of conviction.

The way this sounds is that he shouldnt even have a gun on him,contacted police who im sure told him to not get involved,and apparently had to defend himself from someone with skittles and a iced tea on them. This kinda goes beyond black and white though and put any race on either side (dead or shooter) and this is still unacceptable.
Knowledge is power
Skittles eh? The only way that asshole would have even a microscopic shred of legitimacy is if said victim was Jackie Chan.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Nick92Slayer
Yes I know, I worded it a bit wrong. The point I was trying to make is that "self defense" isn't a justifiable excuse

Yeah man, I was just agreeing with you in a way that restated what we were agreeing on.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by Eddie4President
Quote by StewieSwan
I hope that KKK wannabe go down. That kid was just walking minding his own business wasn't he?
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
****ing disgusting. There's quite obviously foul play going on. The police should automatically detain the person they knew carried out the shooting until they can prove what happened one way or the other, just taking his word that it was self-defense is just ridiculous.
I don't think that's the proper use of supreme....
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by burghUK

I don't think he was arrested at all...
Man this made me really depressed
I feel sorry for his little brother.
Page 1 of 3