Page 1 of 2
hotmail is fine for me.. But i'm sure most people will recommend gmail..
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by WCPhils
I use gmail and Yahoo. Both work fine.

This.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Gmail's like about as good as it gets.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I lurve gmail. And I know friends who have had a tone of issues with yahoo crashing.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Gmail.

Hotmail's spam filter is a joke.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by MangoStarr
hotmail is fine for me.. But i'm sure most people will recommend gmail..

This.

Quote by ChemicalFire
Hotmail's spam filter is a joke.

That really depends on the person. Personally I need the emails regarding pills to grow my penis.
I came to the realization about a year ago that it is inevitable that there is someone, somewhere with the email address hotmale@hotmail.com, and I don't know if that person is a genius or the biggest loser ever for coming up with that.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous
I came to the realization about a year ago that it is inevitable that there is someone, somewhere with the email address hotmale@hotmail.com, and I don't know if that person is a genius or the biggest loser ever for coming up with that.

female@gmail.com
Gmail all the way.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Yahoo is certainly the best of the ones I've tried. Unlimited storage, nice interface. And Yahoo in the Thunderbird client is pretty much flawless.
Quote by whoomit
Just tried to get hotmale@hotmail.co.uk. It's already taken

Think how good of a pick-up line it would be!

Quote by kaptkegan

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Yahoo allows you to be less Big Brotherish, IMO. Then you're not always logged into Google, which tracks you and even automatically reads your email to target ads. And it works just fine. I'm more and more wary of Google these days.
Quote by kaptkegan

My word!

Quote by lushacrous
Think how good of a pick-up line it would be!

It would be amazing! Although, I'm going to stick with my "Hey there, you probably recognise me from Total Wipeout "
Quote by whoomit

It would be amazing! Although, I'm going to stick with my "Hey there, you probably recognise me from Total Wipeout "

Not bad but nothing will ever beat mine.
Gmail is awesome.

Tons of storage, clean look (modifiable), strong spam filter, built-in features and integrations...
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Hotmail is incredibly unpleasant to use. And I feel like if I was an employer, I'd be less likely to hire someone who uses hotmail... it just seems childish.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Not bad but nothing will ever beat mine.

What would that be?

Quote by LRCGUITAR
it just seems childish.

Not when you've got '666' in your email address
Quote by whoomit
What would that be?

Excuse me ma'am, it appears I am siamese twins with your tampon and it is the time of the month, so would you like me to put a cork in it before you start yelling or to put my human tampon up there so you won't spill your rage all over the place?

Gets me all of the women, believe me.
I use Gmail. But people are probably going to recommend Gmail...
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Excuse me ma'am, it appears I am siamese twins with your tampon and it is the time of the month, so would you like me to put a cork in it before you start yelling or to put my human tampon up there so you won't spill your rage all over the place?

Gets me all of the women, believe me.

That is genius
Quote by LRCGUITAR
(Invalid img)

I'm no badass, it was my mum that made it for me

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I toldja but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

(Invalid img)

I shall now take every word you say as holy script
What's wrong with messenger pigeons?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
AOL, dudes. You get like 100 days free if you just take one of those CDs from the grocery store. It is a smokin deal.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Wait, people PAY for email?

I usually just use hotmail, although my password got stolen once. The idiot that stole it just used it to send out spam though, and all I had to do was change my password, and that fixed it.

Either way Gmail or Hotmail is probably your best bet.
I have both Gmail and Hotmail. Hotmail is so horrible compared to Gmail it's not even funny.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 2