Well done... started off ok (there was some fret squeaking when you transitioned notes), but once the piece picked up I started to enjoy it a lot.

Nice guitar too
Really good job, the fret squeak isn't a problem proves it is real and live but like I said on the video it has the most important ingtedient...emotion!
Vey nice playing man! You put a lot of heart and soul into your playing and it really shined through here. I cant say im incredibly familiar with this piece but I enjoyed what I heard. You earned a "like" from me! Im not sure if its your style but I'd really appreciate any thoughts you could give me on any of the covers I've done. I enjoy being critiqued by all calibres of musicians. Theres a link to my YouTube channel in my sig if you feel inclined to check it out. Either way keep up the good work

Cheers!
Quote by rollingstones
Vey nice playing man! You put a lot of heart and soul into your playing and it really shined through here. I cant say im incredibly familiar with this piece but I enjoyed what I heard. You earned a "like" from me! Im not sure if its your style but I'd really appreciate any thoughts you could give me on any of the covers I've done. I enjoy being critiqued by all calibres of musicians. Theres a link to my YouTube channel in my sig if you feel inclined to check it out. Either way keep up the good work

Cheers!

thanks man, i commented and liked your "born to run" video. it was an interesting acoustic version that sounded cool. if possible I would position the camera to get a better shot of you and your guitar up close but other than that it was a good cover!
Absolutely stunning, man. I so wish I could play like that. SO wish. Seriously, you did an amazing job and, forget just tipping my hat, my hat is off to you, my friend!
My guitars:
Centaura CT21
2 Dean Baby Zs
Cort X1
Washburn WG587 7-String
Two Fender knockoffs
3 acoustic no-names

My basses:
Yamaha RBX170
Rogue LX205B Series II 5-String
No-name 4 string