I am trying to record some comedy videos with my friends. I have a pretty great camera that takes amazing video. However the audio seems to be a problem. I had to take out an entire section of the video because the echo of the room was terrible, and the video also was brought down by wind at points. (we record at different areas, inside or outside)

I was wondering how people generally go about making these kinds of videos? Do most people use those "T-shirt clip-on microphones" I think I've seen. Are those very expensive? Are they are any good alternatives to this?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Make sure you wear compressions shorts if you're clipping.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If your using the camera microphone on any higher quality anything you're doing it wrong... Invest in better external mics
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
If your using the camera microphone on any higher quality anything you're doing it wrong... Invest in better external mics

woah a serious post, thanks

I have been doing lots of google searching and found out that I should get an external microphone. Do you have any suggestions for a cheapo? If I only spend like $15 is it worth it?