I would like a decent delay pedal , dont care if new or preowned
I have a budget of about £40 so about $60
Anyone have any suggestions to look into?
or maybe want to sell me a pedal
The Joyo delay is the first one I can think of. It's £25.00 and a few people on here reccomend them.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Delta Labs makes a digital delay for around 60 USD, but I've only played it briefly in GC so I can't really recommend it in good faith. Still, give it a try if you can and see for yourself.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
I'll look into both of them
I have a Boss DS-2 a Boss OD-3, EHX small stone , DOD FX-65, DOD-FX-52, DOD MilkBox and a crybaby wah so i want a delay that gels well with the heavier side of things.
I think the analog delay exactly the same as the Joyo one but more expensivly priced.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Do you think it would handle feedback and grunge and stuff ok ?
i am hunting down youtube clips as we speak
Probably, I've never owned one, you should ask Dave_Mc about that, I think he owns one.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I just bought a used Marshall Echohead for £30. Nice, versatile delay for the price!
i as actually this close |___| to buying one on ebay just yesterday, but i have been raped by marshall's overpriced pedals before so it put me off :/
Quote by Fisheth24
I think the analog delay exactly the same as the Joyo one but more expensivly priced.

I'm pretty sure the Akai Analog Custom Shop are Biyangs.
^ +1

in my experience, biyang reliability is pretty terrible. maybe i got unlucky, but i'm certainly not buying any more of them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
find a BOSS. The dd7 is great and I'm sure you can find one for that price used
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Marshall Echohead wouldn't be a bad choice.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo