Hey Guys,

Here's a guitar cover I put together for Goo Goo Dolls Name. It sounds great and it took me forever to come up with the right guitar tuning for it. So many tabs claim to be right but if you listen to this one, it's the closest I think you'll get. Special thanks to Brent Persia for his tab of the guitar solo!

Goo Goo Dolls Name Acoustic Guitar Cover

ps. The guitar lesson will be up in the next few days. I'll have 2 lessons, one focuses on the verse/intro and one on the solo.

J
I've always hated screwing around with alternate tunings, so you have my respect for sticking this one out and figuring out how to play it. The guitar sounded spot on for the most part so you did a good job!I dont really have any complaints about your playing man, the only thing I would suggest is trying to sing along with song. You seem to have the guitar playing down well so it would be good to challenge yourself further. Either way you have my compliments! If you dont mind doing a C4C I just recently posted this cover and I would really appreciate any thoughts you have on it

Cheers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbKbUIHP8w