Nothing wrong with the singing at all! Good guitar playing too. I liked the blusey/dirty vibe to it. There's the odd mistake etc, but it's not enough to badly affect the piece. Better recording quality would be great, can't have everything though. I liked your Axl Rose impression at the end
If you could have a listen to some of my stuff (links in my sig) and maybe give a little feedback that would be awesome
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Thanks man!

I checked out Pessimism, and I really like it. Clever chord changes, and great vocals! Reminds me of Elliott Smith a little. Really like the lyrics too.
"truth be told, I sometimes spell my own name wrong"---really like that lyric!
Quote by Legsilver
"truth be told, I sometimes spell my own name wrong"---really like that lyric!

Hehe thanks a lot man
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Nice blues song Though for me you didn't sing it in straight blues style, it sounded like some blues/country style. It could be longer though, but as you wrote it's a draft, you know that and I hope you'll finish it some soon and you'll share it with us. So keep up the good work.

Cheers and if you'd like, you can listen to my song:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1523645
thanks man! haha yeah I guess those early blues influences will be there with me, even when I try to write pop songs.
Dude i'm diggin the bluesy vibe. And I'm hearing that country vocal style Michael87 mentioned. Your singing fits perfectly with this style. The guitar playing isn't awesome, just a couple of chord changes and bung notes that need polishing. Cool little song dude!

check out my stuff if you get a chance
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1521141
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons