Hey folks,
Im here because i need ultimate help with my pedalboard re making and i want experienced people answering. I have a pedaltrain pro and got this pedals:
Ernie Ball Volume
Dunlop Crybaby ( which soundind to treby dont know why)
Boss Mt-2 Metal zone distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss OD-3 Overdrive
Boss BD-2 Blues driver
Boss Compressor
Boss CE-5 Chorus Essemble
Boss DD-7 Delay ( use it in analog)
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Boss AC-3 Acoustic simulator
Boss RV-5 Digital REverb
Boss NS-2 Noise suppresor
Poly tune tuner
All going through daisy chains in a voodo labs.

I play through a Fender tube devil amp and use a Gibson es-335, Prs custom 24, and a FEnder American Standard tele. I play blues, Jazz, ballads, Easy listening, Christian Comtemoorary rock, Christian Music and church and etc. Im not a very good gear person but own all this stuff and dont know how to get all of its potential going. Im open to many Options.

PS. Cables are George L's.
I will like if any of you own some of this pedals to send me cool presets thay use in pictures and it would be very appreciated. I want to get all that i can for my sound from the pedalboard and i have had problems making the George L's cables because the untighen and i loose sound and get noise and its killing me any Suggestions
I love Lincoln Brewsters Sound and Delirious Guitarist too :P and im a christian so i dont listen to regular music
Quote by PedroCGuitar
I love Lincoln Brewsters Sound and Delirious Guitarist too :P and im a christian so i dont listen to regular music

thats probably why you havent gotten any replies yet sorry i cant be any help though. my expertise is definitely not in pedalboards and noise reduction......
Does your amp have an FX loop?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
...why does being a Christian mean you don't listen to secular music? The two statements are not connected: surely it would have been better to say that you only listen to Christian music. I am a Christian and so are a lot of my freinds and we all listen to secular music.
Rant over.

I have nothing useful to say other than your comment aggrivated me
Quote by Powersurge213
...why does being a Christian mean you don't listen to secular music? The two statements are not connected: surely it would have been better to say that you only listen to Christian music. I am a Christian and so are a lot of my freinds and we all listen to secular music.
Rant over.

I have nothing useful to say other than your comment aggrivated me

This x1000.

Question. Why do you need so much gear? Surely you do not need it all at the same time. Every think of cutting out what you do not use?
The only piece of advice I can give is to use as little of that stuff as possible. Not that it's bad gear, just stacking up pedal after pedal is not going to necessarily sound good. You don't need 4 different dirt pedals, try using only one, maybe two at a push. Assess what you need, revise the list and ask again.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
People Plz i came here not to get critized but to get help form the good people of ultimate guitar and if i offended any of you i sorry :P
Quote by PedroCGuitar
Okay i dont know what to delete but what is the best option using all i have?

Don't run them all at once, that would sound horrible. You're best option is to cut down on what you need. Be brutal, if you only use a pedal for one section of a song then you can probably live without it. If you use one in several songs then it's probably worth keeping. Realistically, what could you cope without?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Experiment. No one can tell you what sound you want. You have a lot of gear and with that infinite possibilities for your sound, but you will have to be the one to find it. Have fun
Not sure exactly what you are asking for. Are you trying to find a certain tone? Something that sounds like someone in perticular? that would be hard to do just by asking the questions. Someone might get you close but they would have to have the same setup as you to get those settings. If you are asking how you should set your pedalboard up then that opens another chapter. DO YOU USE ALL OF THOSE PEDALS?

Here are some general rule of thumb for pedal order. Take it everyone does something a little different but if you follow closely with this you can get some decent tones and order with your pedals. I am not familiar with that amp but I do own a Blues Junior and guess that could be close I'm not sure.

1. GAIN devices go before TIME devices.
Compressors, Preamps, etc go before Phasers and Delays
2. Use a Compressor before a volume pedal.
A volume pedal is not considered a GAIN device for the guitar, but for the entire signal chain so therefore it goes towards the end of the chain. ( If you put it before delay and reverb it can act as a noise gate)
3. An EQ pedal can go pretty much anywhere in the chain
4. An envelope filter goes before a compressor so it gives the widest range of dynamics
5. A chorus can go either before or after a delay. try them both and see what works for you
6. A wah wah can go either before or after a distortion. people use it both ways.

I have the following setup myself but as I said everyone will do some things different

1. Tuner
2. Compressor
3. Fuzz
4. Overdrive
I am currently using a Blackstar Club 40 which has an Effects Loop, therefore the following pedals are in the Effects loop away from the above pedals.
5. Chorus
6. Delay

I have never used all of those pedals together. Sometimes it just the Fuzz, Delay, and Chorus
Sometimes the Compressor and Overdrive, and other add the Delay or Chorus. there are so many different tones that no one can list all of the combinations.
The following are some settings I have used but again that changes with the mood I am in or the tone I am looking for
OVERDRIVE
I use a Tube Screamer: GAIN- Max (Use different settings for gain to get what you like
TONE- 7:00 (Clock Settings not dial settings)
LEVEL- 1:00
COMPRESSOR SUSTAIN- 2:00
LEVEL- 2:00
DELAY BASS- 1:00
TREBLE- 2:00
INTENSITY- 12:00
WIDTH- 1:00
RATE- 11:00
CHORUS
I use a ELECTRIC MISTRESS RATE- 12-2:00
FLANGER DEPTH- 7, 9, 11:00 (Any of those)
CHORUS DEPTH- 12, 1, 3, 5 (Wide choice here)
LAST, My Favorite Pedal
I have a SKREDDY Lunar Module
Current Settings: Volume-4:00, Fuzz-12:00, Body-2:00, Brite-5:00, Range-7:00
For a basic Fuzz try these Level-9:00, Sustain-2:00

I use an assortment of guitars so my settings change for whichever I am using. main thing is EXPERIMENT to find what you like and come up with your own tone not someone elses. George L cables are great but take care in putting them together. If they are noisy it could be where you have the power plugged in at. Try different outlets, make sure nothing else is running in the room,(Ceiling fans, computers etc which could affect the current) try different cables and see if it's the cables or something else.
Thats all from me. Maybe someone else can give ya some ideas. Feel free to send me a message though if you have questions

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp