Is it possible to delete your account?
Guitars
LTD EC-1000 vb
Ibanez RG7321

Amp/Modeler
Line 6 POD HD500

Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
They don't delete accounts. They just perma-ban (like if someone has 2 accounts, they perma the older one and the person keeps the newer one). No deleting

At least that's how it's been to my memory.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
yea, because I want to delete this and make one that isn't actually my name. haha
Guitars
LTD EC-1000 vb
Ibanez RG7321

Amp/Modeler
Line 6 POD HD500

Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
You can request a name change. It's uncommon for it to be granted, but people like Carmel can do it. I'm not sure who all can change them, I think it's supermods (blue names) and administrators (red names), but I'm not sure. Some browse these threads often so you'll probably see one here soon.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by bluekirby7
They don't delete accounts. They just perma-ban (like if someone has 2 accounts, they perma the older one and the person keeps the newer one). No deleting

At least that's how it's been to my memory.

2 accounts, they perma the new one and ban the original for a period of time (assuming the account was created as a second account intentionally).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I don't understand, how would they know that you have 2 accounts and why is it such a big deal?
:
"Stop shooting me!!!GAHHHH!!!"
<(0_0<(>0_0)> FU
^(0_0)^^(0_0)^ Sion
(>0_0)><(0_0< HA!!!
<(*~*)>