I don't think I've ever seen this band discussed in this forum since I started posting here again. Have you guys heard of them, and if so, what do you think? Awesome post-hardcore with tight lead riffs all over. Reminds me of early self-titled The Fall of Troy days back when they were good, with more accessible vocals.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
They were one of the first more modern hardcore bands that I got into. Really solid band.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Amazing band, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread about them on here somewhere.

"Fair Trades & Farewells" is easily one of my favourite EP's ever.
Last edited by IommiPage at Mar 8, 2012,
The same mix CD that introduced me to Dear and the Headlights had Hot Cross, they're great.
Probably one of my favorite bands in whatever genre they'd be classified as. Pretty Picture of a Broken Face has some of my favorite guitar in any song...like, ever.
Quote by Gomorrah
Reminds me of early self-titled The Fall of Troy days back when they were good, with more accessible vocals.

You mean it's the other way round, 'Hot Cross' were around 2 or so years before TFOT. Plus they blow them out of the water.

Guess you've heard of 'We Were Skeletons' then?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ