Hey everybody!
Ok heres what my path is so far: guitar>line6 pod xt live pedal>rack mounted bbe sonic maximizer(not sure which one)>Mosvalve 962 poweramp>4x12 speaker cab.
NOW my question IS, i just bought an ADA mp-1 that i want to use as my preamp(main distortion sound), i got tired of the POD's digital sound, BUT i still want the POD for FX(chorus, flange, delay, etc).
Where should i put the ADA? Im guessing just before the poweramp? Keep everything else the same in the path i have already?
Major thanks for the advice and help too!!
If all you want to do with your POD is to use the effects, I suggest you putting your POD after your preamp, not to make your modulation and delay effects sound muddy.

guitar>ADA MP-1>line6 pod xt live pedal>rack mounted bbe sonic maximizer(not sure which one)>Mosvalve 962 poweramp>4x12 speaker cab

This is what I'd do.
then i could stil use the pod with it being on the floor tho right? Use it like a stomp correct? (man that sounds like a noob question! Lol) ive always heard to put the preamp just before the poweramp tho. Youre saying guitar right into the ada first? Hmmm...will give it a shot
put it first!
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Somewhat off topic, but if you only want your POD for effects, it might be a good idea to look into the Line 6 M series.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by guitarboy33
oh yyyyyea, never thought of the Line 6 M-13! Thats true! Good call Souperman!

I'm an avid fanboy and user, if you have any questions about it feel free to ask.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
sweet! Ive been a big Line6 fan for years. The only thing that M 13 needs is an expression pedal! Lol