I've been getting into some lighter stuff as well as some of the heavy stuff. So I just wanted to create a mix of some music I have been listening to lately. 4 songs are on the heavy side and the other 4 songs are more ambient and not considered metal. I am sure you guys have heard of almost all the songs on the list but for those of you who haven't heard, maybe this mix will peak your interest. Enjoy!

Harmonious Desolation

March 16 - Helloween4Ever
March 23 - dillonrips7
March 30 - Senor Kristian
April 6 - Annihislater
April 13 - Comadre
April 20 - The Wildchild

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
so far I've only made it through four songs, not sure how much more I can listen to as it's bloody late. First of all, nice pick on the Mount Fuji... - killer band, good to see them get some more attention. The other tracks so far are good picks, but I haven't really paid much attention to those styles in the past four years or so, they're not quite my thing anymore.

The second half, on the other hand, a different matter entirely. AI inclusion was a great surprise.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Mar 9, 2012,
Stickied.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I love Mono.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"