Hello! I just received a new pickup for my Epiphone Les Paul Jr. I have a couple questions about installing it.

First off, the new pickup is a passive Entwistle Nemesis, it has a blade on one side and poles on the other. This is a picture of it's wires and I'm not really sure what any of them are except for the ground, the stock pickup only has 2 wires, the ground and the hot wire. I'm guessing the extra wires are for coil tapping options.

Sorry for the poor quality, I took these with my phone...

Anyways, here is a picture of the wiring of the stock pickup.

The bottom arrow is the ground soldered to the volume pot. The middle arrow is the hot wire soldered to one lead of the volume pot. And this red wire I just wasn't sure about, I cannot figure out where it's coming from but it's also soldered directly to the volume pot. Just curious what this one was for really.

So my question is, how would I go about wiring this considering all the extra wires on the new pickup? Also the guitar is going on ten years of age, would you recommend replacing the pots as well? And finally, how difficult/costly would it be to install a coil tap in a guitar like this.

Any advice or opinions are welcome on this matter as I'm fairly new to these types of modifications. Please let me know if you need more information on this matter as I'm really looking forward to trying out the new pickup!
ya its a coil tap, red is north start, black north end, white south end, green south start.it would be chaep all you need is s switch
If you wanted to doit normwlly solder red and green to the same spot as the old red. Solder white and black same spot as old top black wire. The blank metallic wire is ground goes to same spot as old bottom black wire.
Actually, that /\ is if you wanted to wire it in paralell. Standard humbucker wiring is series (and how it's set up right now). To wire it in just normal, tape over where the red and white wires are soldered together (as you won't need that joint). Solder the green to where the old pickup's hot went. Solder the black and the bare to ground. Then you should be good to go.