Poll: OP
Poll Options
View poll results: OP
Yarrr
7 58%
Narrr
5 42%
Voters: 12.
There seems to be an aweful lot of talking flying around the subject of Kony 2012. A lot of people have recently said it's fake.

Well... is it?

EDIT: To make it clear, with 'fake' I mean that the organisers are egoistic and not really helping the Ugandan kids, but looking at their own profit. And yes, I have seen the Kony 2012 video.
Last edited by fc89konkari at Mar 9, 2012,
I'm not sure what you are asking.

The LRA is real. Invisible Children are real as well, but they are being criticised because of the way they spend the money they gain from charity and their goals as an organisation.
I think it is not fake, but the way to help out Uganda is not by assisting their corrupted military, that's for sure
Quote by slipknot5678
I'm not sure what you are asking.

The LRA is real. Invisible Children are real as well, but they are being criticised because of the way they spend the money they gain from charity and their goals as an organisation.

/thread
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
you sir are retarded
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I'm still waiting for a poster that says PONY 2012.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Not fake. Just poorly executed and extremely biased.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Invisible Children has a very poor track record; many know this. Attention and money of this magnitude would be better managed by other, more competent advocacy groups.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Not fake. Just poorly executed and extremely biased.
Biased yes. Poorly executed? No way. It's done exactly what it intended to do.

Also, I don't see the need in this thread existing twice.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown