Poll: Have you have problem with sleep n shit?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you have problem with sleep n shit?
Yes
75 51%
Potato
71 49%
Voters: 146.
Page 1 of 3
Have any you have been having problems sleeping this week? Like, more than usual, i.e waking up a lot more than usual or going to sleep extra late or not being able to sleep at all.

[edit] if you aren't a potato, write a short comment on how exactly your sleep has become retardated?

Also; dreams. Tell me all about the ****ed up dreams you've been having since Sunday (if any, ofc)

p.s. any of you been eating worse than usual too? Like, less, or not wanting to eat at all, or whatever
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Mar 9, 2012,
No.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I've been pretty much nocturnal for the past week, but that's mainly down to personal choice. I.E purposely staying up to draw and animate.
I think it was the solar storm. Or the gigantic packet of cookies that I ate.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by PaulyVengeance
I've been pretty much nocturnal for the past week, but that's mainly down to personal choice. I.E purposely staying up to draw and animate.

ditto, I ended up accidentally staying up for two days cos of it then when I tried to fix my sleep cycle, I ended up sleeping between 1pm-12am for 4 nights now.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
ditto, I ended up accidentally staying up for two days cos of it then when I tried to fix my sleep cycle, I ended up sleeping between 1pm-12am for 4 nights now.

Yeah, it sucks. I made an effort to sleep early, and I went to bed around half 10 last night, after waking up at around 2pm-ish. I woke up at a quarter to 4 this morning. -_-
Been going to bed at 5am for the past 4 days. Also haven't eaten anything and have had 2 cups of tea. WHY AM I NOT HUNGRY OR THIRSTY.

My sleeping is ****ed.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
so weird i totally have as welljust not even going to school i stay up to late blazin.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Yeah, it sucks. I made an effort to sleep early, and I went to bed around half 10 last night, after waking up at around 2pm-ish. I woke up at a quarter to 4 this morning. -_-

yeah for fucks sake, I killed myself staying up yesterday (day before yesterday? What year is it) and went to bed at about five, and woke up at 12am -_- been awake since and now it's almost 9, attemp #4 here we come.

Quote by SnowTau
Been going to bed at 5am for the past 4 days. Also haven't eaten anything and have had 2 cups of tea. WHY AM I NOT HUNGRY OR THIRSTY.

My sleeping is ****ed.

Same dude wtf, pretty much around the exact same time frame, I mean I don't eat much anyway but I've literally had about 4 meals since sunday. I didn't think the eating thing would be as common. I'm gonna sound like a 2012cunt now, but solar flares and shit, dude. Idk. I just find it interesting that atleast 4 people that I know personally have said their sleepings been messed up this week too, weird coincidence or some shit.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
if you aren't a potato, write a short comment on how exactly your sleep has become retardated?

Wait, what have you got against tuberous root plants?

I haven't been sleeping great, but then again Ive had the flu and stress...not a great combination
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Have any you have been having problems sleeping this week? Like, more than usual, i.e waking up a lot more than usual or going to sleep extra late or not being able to sleep at all.

Yes, but that's what my sleep pattern is like anyway.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

[edit] if you aren't a potato, write a short comment on how exactly your sleep has become retardated?

Well I'm an artist y'see, I paint a lot, which requires a certain amount of concentation and a desire not to be disturbed, so I generaly paint at night when everyone else is in bed. I usualy go to bed around 4 or 5 am, but then I have to be up at 7 am to make sure my daughter is up and ready for school in time, by which time I've had some seriously strong coffee, which keeps me awake until just after midday, then I'll often have a sleep in the afternoon for anything between 3 to 5 hours.

Basicaly my sleeping pattern is all over the place, but I'm pretty much used to it now.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Well I'm an artist y'see, I paint a lot, which requires a certain amount of concentation and a desire not to be disturbed, so I generaly paint at night when everyone else is in bed. I usualy go to bed around 4 or 5 am, but then I have to be up at 7 am to make sure my daughter is up and ready for school in time, by which time I've had some seriously strong coffee, which keeps me awake until just after midday, then I'll often have a sleep in the afternoon for anything between 3 to 5 hours.

Basicaly my sleeping pattern is all over the place, but I'm pretty much used to it now.

Woo that makes three of us here now. And yeah I usually end up staying awake till like 5/6/7am most days anyway, been like that for a good few months now, but even for me this weeks been messed up. Also, dreams. Anyone else having really f*cked up dreams lately? ahha
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Woo that makes three of us here now. And yeah I usually end up staying awake till like 5/6/7am most days anyway, been like that for a good few months now, but even for me this weeks been messed up.

I've been pretty much like this for at least a couple of years, but it really doesn't bother me.

Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Also, dreams. Anyone else having really f*cked up dreams lately? ahha

No, just the usual weird shit.
I had a dream my moom period blooded on me, and that I gave my uncle some beers (he's Muslim) and asked him to suck my wang and had a dream I had sex with sasha grey :s and they've been unusually vivid, like super vived compared to what I'm used to.

edit: just clicked on your profile and had a look at your stuff, shit's superb.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
I had a dream my moom period blooded on me, and that I gave my uncle some beers (he's Muslim) and asked him to suck my wang and had a dream I had sex with sasha grey :s and they've been unusually vivid, like super vived compared to what I'm used to.

Sigmund Freud would have a field day with that stuff.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

edit: just clicked on your profile and had a look at your stuff, shit's superb.

Cheers bud.
Also, I've realised that if I force myself to sleep, I find that I have a metric dickton of nightmares, which is something that doesn't regularly happen.
I've been sleeping earlier than usual. And I keep waking up exhausted. Like i've been up all night. It's this damn Venom suit I swear.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Couldn't sleep for hours, but that happens a lot. So I don't think it has anything to do with this week.

edit: My dream was about an atomic bom going off and one part about twilight. And somehow they were related.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Mar 9, 2012,
I just woke up from a dream involving guns, lots of guns. I was in an army unit.

Before that I had a dream involving UG and The Rev

The other night I had another dream involving guns, but this time based in Glasgow
I had a dream about my 8th period class and our mean teacher. Also I had a dream of getting beaten up next to a big van
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
My sleeping schedule's improving, but my dreams are pretty strange. The one I just woke up from involved me meeting my own daughter for the first time (she was 13, I was the same age I am now...for some reason, that went by fine with me). We went biking and met up with a friend who I don't even know IRL (as in, never seen him ever) and had sandwiches (she was a vegetarian, so veggie sandwiches). Oh and she was Asian.

Definitely a huge WTF moment when I woke up.
i havent been eating very much. i cant sleep at all either.
iv had some crazy dreams too
iv dreamt i was swimming around in my mall having a lego spear fight with some gang.
i also dreamt i was on surf boards being pumped thru pipes, it was like the end of the world or something and everyone was being pumped.

but im going thru relationship trouble...so it explains my shit
I've been having some sleep problems the last feew weeks. The causes might have been the stress due to a major project at school giving me 12 hour working days for a few weeks, as well as that deep blue monday three weeks ago (13-feb). When it comes to dreams, there haven't been anything noticable, apart from the frequent occurance of one person (8 times) the most recent three weeks, though she occurs more seldomly as time passes.
My solution is to go to bed dead tired though:

Go to bed 00:30 -- fall asleep 02:30
Go to bed 02:00 -- fall asleep 02:30
(This was how it worked a few weeks ago)

**** that shit. I think it's coming to an end though, luckily. It's draining me for energy, and I operate on zombie mode in class too often now.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Mar 9, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
My sleeping schedule's improving, but my dreams are pretty strange. The one I just woke up from involved me meeting my own daughter for the first time (she was 13, I was the same age I am now...for some reason, that went by fine with me). We went biking and met up with a friend who I don't even know IRL (as in, never seen him ever) and had sandwiches (she was a vegetarian, so veggie sandwiches). Oh and she was Asian.

Definitely a huge WTF moment when I woke up.

yeah id wtf pretty hard too if i ate a vegetarian asian hermaphrodite
I haven't slept properly for around 13years.

Although it has been bad, even for my standards. Woke up with sleep paralysis this week, fucking scary.
Well, my waterbed heater died, so my cat is not adapting to the fact that I took over his bed until a new one gets here from amazon.
I have no problems going to sleep, it's getting up in the morning I struggle with.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I'm a creature of the night, a prince of darkness, a wild soul too pure to be insulted by daylight. Also, I have a lot of studying to do lately and the day is the time for HaxBall.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Irrelevant to OP, but anyway.

You seem like a cool guy, my greatest fear is that I wont be passionate about something when I'm older, I hope I end up a bit like you.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Completely fixed my sleep schedule last week cuz one of the side effects of my morning medication is insomnia and the stuff I take at night knocks me out in a minute. win win win
cat
slept less, eaten less, dreamt .. nothing I can remember
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I haven't slept much this week at all. It's awful.
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
I've been going to bed at 6:30am past few days and waking up at 12pm, completely sucks! My eating is pretty normal though, and I hardly ever dream... Well, we always dream, I just don't have any recollection of dreaming.
I dunno, I stay up late into the night until I fall asleep and then get up early for school.. Not enough sleep, and I have insomnia, so I almost never fall asleep at night.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
I stayed up longer this week yes.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Page 1 of 3