Hey, so Ernie Ball has their annual battle of the bands competition for bands to play at their local warped tour. I figured it'd be cool to have a thread for everyone to post their entry to get it some more exposure and maybe some votes.

Mine's not really a serious submission lol, my band just started writing stuff and we don't really have our shit together yet, but here's my link. I'm more interested in getting those of you that entered and deserve to win a little more exposure so you've got a shot.

http://warped.battleofthebands.com/u/21-Inch-Push
Last edited by K Dizzle at Mar 9, 2012,
Personaly, I don't agree with battle of the bands events because it's just a way of getting entertainment in a venue without having to pay the majority of the artists... that said though, each to their own.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Personaly, I don't agree with battle of the bands events because it's just a way of getting entertainment in a venue without having to pay the majority of the artists... that said though, each to their own.

well most of the bands that enter are just happy to get to play a show like warped tour, for the experience and exposure. Plus, the grand prize winner gets to record an ep, $15,000 at guitar center, a $5,000 PA, and a bunch of other goodies. I see your point of view though
while exposer is always good. I feel as though i would get booed off the stage at warped tour because the kind of bands that play there are so different than me.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Quote by gamenerd323
while exposer is always good. I feel as though i would get booed off the stage at warped tour because the kind of bands that play there are so different than me.

lol well warped tour does tend to be pretty accepting of all types of music. Punk, metal, rock, rap, electronic, acoustic, dance, folk, those are all things ive seen at warped tour
Quote by K Dizzle
lol well warped tour does tend to be pretty accepting of all types of music. Punk, metal, rock, rap, electronic, acoustic, dance, folk, those are all things ive seen at warped tour

O i just assumed it was just a bunch of blink clones and stuff. My song formulas tend to be fast thrash/death metal and then long jazzy/prog soloing . maybe you could imagine my songs like selkies from Btbam but more Traditional metal rather than the metalcore elements.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Quote by gamenerd323
O i just assumed it was just a bunch of blink clones and stuff. My song formulas tend to be fast thrash/death metal and then long jazzy/prog soloing . maybe you could imagine my songs like selkies from Btbam but more Traditional metal rather than the metalcore elements.

ya its a pretty diverse tour. and metal is becoming a bigger part of it