Yesterday I had a college performance, and afterwards I was burning off some energy messing around backstage with friends when all of a sudden my jeans split from crotch to knee. Which got me thinking. Me and my band are going to start playing gigs very soon, and I REALLY don't want something like that to happen on stage.

The question is, what legware would I need to wear that can survive the stage and everything that comes with it?

No spandex, please.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Try going for looser-than-comfort fit jeans. Maybe a size up even, actually, and just wear a belt if you need it. A size up isn't that drastic though.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Mar 9, 2012,
Assless chaps.
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch
Quote by whoomit
Wear a kilt, won't split.

I like the way you think.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by captainsnazz
You should rip your pants every gig and say it's just your style. That way you avoid unintentional pant-ripping embarrassment.
It'll eventually get old.

ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
lol Skinny jeans.

Also my first thought. Second was that TS's band plays crabcore.

Backup guitars, amps and gear understandable. But backup trousers? Seriously man? Who cares if your trousers split? You think Metallica or Iron Maiden or whoever would stop a show or even care because of split trousers?
splitting a jeans from crotch to knee??????? what the hell! now i'm curious, what crazy ass position were you in that ripped a jeans like that?

and how many octaves has your voice increased in pitch that day?
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Also my first thought. Second was that TS's band plays crabcore.

Backup guitars, amps and gear understandable. But backup trousers? Seriously man? Who cares if your trousers split? You think Metallica or Iron Maiden or whoever would stop a show or even care because of split trousers?

**** crabcore and **** skinny jeans, and I never said I would stop a show due to split pants. I just don't want to have to buy a new pair every time I put a root on a monitor.

I might be overplaying this a little bit.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Spandex/leather pants
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by benjy118

You don't say...
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by vince1991
splitting a jeans from crotch to knee??????? what the hell! now i'm curious, what crazy ass position were you in that ripped a jeans like that?

and how many octaves has your voice increased in pitch that day?

Big stretch attempting to catch a bottle. It actually relieved the pressure on my manhood.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by benjy118
**** crabcore and **** skinny jeans, and I never said I would stop a show due to split pants. I just don't want to have to buy a new pair every time I put a root on a monitor.

How big are the monitors you were using? And if they were normal size, you're either thrusting your leg up on it way to forcefully and/ or your jeans are too low, or you just buy cheap jeans.
Just wear pants that fit... Sounds like your wearing a size too small.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
How big are the monitors you were using? And if they were normal size, you're either thrusting your leg up on it way to forcefully and/ or your jeans are too low, or you just buy cheap jeans.

Read up, my friend. I was giving an example of a pant stretching position.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by theogonia777

This. Rush did something similar in the 70s
just give me a fender and let me rip

*old man voice*

Kids today... back in my day, we used to wear the same pair of trousers every night for continuity across a tour. We didn't have stylists and wardrobe designers, we fashioned our own clothes out of recycled WWII parachutes...

Seriously though... your first thoughts about gigging are "what if my trousers split?"?!?!
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
make sure you dont wear underwear underneath, so all the bitches can hop on while you're still playing
NOPE