Page 1 of 5
Today, I beat a former chess champion at chess and beat him with only a king and a rook. Then again, no one's ever heard of him because he was champion in India over 30 years ago.

What has made you happy today, Pit?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Sold about £8k worth of audio equipment. Plus this:

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Ugh, I hate customers.

One guy's been playing me off against two other branches a couple of weeks ago, without our knowledge, during our sale. The price wasn't right for him. No biggie, you win some, you lose some.

Now he's ringing us all up again. We're no longer in our sale, so ticket price applies. The three branches agree that he pays ticket price, take it or leave it.

So he rings up again and I tell him the news. To which point he screams down the phone about price fixing. My reply?

'Sir, have you considered suing Tesco, as a lot of their stores have the same pricing, and won't discount. You'd get more money out of them. It's not price fixing because we aren't competitors. We're the same company.'

He didn't like that one bit.
First class was cancelled which was my 10-12 class because the Prof is ill. I'm not happy he is though, he's a good guy and I hope he gets better quickly. I got 10+ hours of sleep. I still felt groggy after waking but it was nice to not wake up early.

Also it's Friday!
Got a new girlfriend. Movin' on up
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Got my books I ordered, a cleaned apartment and my phone updated to HTC Sense 4.0 a few weeks ahead of schedule.

Not the most exciting day but my alarm didn't go off and I woke up around noon feeling sick, which ruins any day. I take what I can get
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Had a great class of kids this morning, no one acted up, and a coworker is about to be engaged to.

I was happy for her.

Oh, and I got paid today and it was way more than I was expecting.
I'm going to be "that guy" again and say nothing. Absolutely nothing. Today i feel like total shit.
i've spent the day with my girlfriend, went to a job interview (I Already Have A Job, Just Looking For A Second One) Ate Lunch At The Restaurant They Have There, And Who Knows What's In Store For The Rest Of The Day.
Submitted my finished essay on the causes and effects of the changes in the English vernacular between the 9th and 14th centuries. Bitches love Vikings and Normans.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by lolprobot123
i've spent the day with my girlfriend, went to a job interview (I Already Have A Job, Just Looking For A Second One) Ate Lunch At The Restaurant They Have There, And Who Knows What's In Store For The Rest Of The Day.

Also Waiting On My Protest The Hero Shirt To Get Here
Felt hungover as shit from seeing UNEVEN STRUCTURE and Protest The Hero last night and still managed to win our football match today... and the fact I smoke nearly a pack a day and still retain fitness
Quote by lolprobot123
Also Waiting On My Protest The Hero Shirt To Get Here

Why Are You Typing Like This?
Quote by blake1221
Why Are You Typing Like This?

Because His Day Hasn't Been All Shits 'N Rainbows, His Caps-Lock's Gone And Broken. It Really Sucks Man, I Mean, How's A Man Meant To Not Look Like A **** If He Can't Type A Word In Entirely Lower Case?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I was using a chisel and slipped, consequently taking a massive gouge out of my hand/finger and no longer being able to use my hand for a few hours.

That and I got a fair bit of work done, rediscovered Digimon, beer, and I'm about to play Halo with Banjocal.
Quote by blake1221
Had a great class of kids this morning, no one acted up

Holy shit, what's that like?

I didn't have to deal with my class who are absolute monsters today, so that was nice
That I have an amazing girlfriend
Quote by neidnarb11890
Image is about having hot licks & rock star swag, not fancy amps.

Quote by garden of grey
That's what the Illuminati wants you to think, man
Had an ultra sound scan with an attractive nurse. On the other hand my Mass Effect 3 refuses to load my shepards face so Im pretty pissed off right now.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Stugg334
Got a new girlfriend. Movin' on up

It was sunny in Stoke

Also Blake what did you mean class of kids....
What exactly do you do?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Had an ultra sound scan with an attractive nurse. On the other hand my Mass Effect 3 refuses to load my shepards face so Im pretty pissed off right now.
Owned.
I get paid? So. that's cool. It's only 1130 so I haven't really done much that warrants being happy.
My sig? Nice.
Got the Clash's first album
Guitars:

Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster

Epiphone Les Paul 100

Amplifier:

Marshall AVT 100

Effects:

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

EHX Big Muff Pi
After a decent night out which led to no hangover, my newish puppy has done no pees in the house today which is a first! Handed in my essay on 'How language differs between various characters portrayed by Steve Coogan' which is a load off. Now currently enjoying a bottle of Peroni whilst watching Crufts 2012 for some bizarre reason.
left the house for the first time in months, had incredible luck hitching to many people surprise( got picked up by 3 different people, must of waited 10mins in all)
so some people i hadn't seen in too long, and drunk a bit
feels great to go outside...got a blister under my foot from walking do
Quote by WantsLesPaul
You are a sick man, Riley.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
left the house for the first time in months, had incredible luck hitching to many people surprise( got picked up by 3 different people, must of waited 10mins in all)
so some people i hadn't seen in too long, and drunk a bit
feels great to go outside...got a blister under my foot from walking do

Why inside for so long bro
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Friday and there's no school next monday, so I have 3 days laying on my ass playing ME 3.
Quote by Stugg334
Why inside for so long bro

lack of courage man..it's all coming back do,
because i like people
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Holy shit, what's that like?

It's like walking on egg shells

You're just waiting for that moment where everyone loses it.
Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
lack of courage man..it's all coming back do,
because i like people

Fair enough, good to hear
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I had a lecture today on punk that started with the professor saying fuck and saying a few other swear words here and there...

Since then I've been at work just waiting for it to end and jamming to some LA Guns...
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by Stugg334
Fair enough, good to hear

thanks
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Ehhh... nothing yet.
I'm finished my midterms though, and that's always nice I suppose.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
This sandwich.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
*reported* for uneducated, loudmouthed, retarded doucheness.

a) he didn't make the name up.
b) it refers to his angular facial features.
c) your "punishment" is fucking stupid
d) YOU are fucking stupid.

Never Anger the U2 Army!
I just got done playing with my drummer while I was on lunch. That made me kinda happy....
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Page 1 of 5