I couldnt find a thread to ask my question in, so i thought i'd start one. Does anyone know if/where i can get a video of the GuitarWorld Rock and Roll Roast of Zakk Wylde? I heard it was broadcast on Ozzys Sirius XM station, but i would prefer video to audio only. I was going to ask around on the guitar world site, but apparently they have done away with there forums (stupid). I would like to buy a copy if they decide to release it on dvd, but for now i would be happy just to see it. They had a short article about it in the new GW issue, and it sounds f**kin hilarious. any help or direction would be appreciated
I have never heard about this, but I wish I could've been a part of it. I would just get up there and give a speech about his life, but every third or fourth word would be covered up by the same pinch harmonic.
Quote by PowerOfGlove
hey guys let's roast op i'll start:

op is gay

cmon guys it's fun

Can we spit roast him instead?
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Last edited by shredibanez24 at Mar 10, 2012,
Quote by shredibanez24

Dude...those extremely forced laughs, probably done by whoever was filming, was enough to make me wanna turn it off...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Can we spit roast him instead?

owait you were referring to op my bad

my bum bum is safe
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Quote by shredibanez24

I paused Prince for this?

Sharon's funnier when she's naturally being bitchy, not when she/writers work on jokes before hand.
The "I'm sorry I must have Alzheimer's I thought we were roasting Eric Clapton" part made me turn it off. Does it work as a joke? Yes. Is it a good joke? No. Have we heard a similar kind of joke before? Oh, far too many times.
Good find on those videos. Sharon was actually pretty funny.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I read about this in Guitar World and facepalmed. Then I realized I was reading Guitar World and facepalmed.

tbf though there was a pretty good "column" or whatever you call it on chord voicings this issue
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO

Oh, hey, I see you have an opinion. That's nice.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER