Page 1 of 2
Hi

So the thread is pretty self explanatory. Selling my old RG1570 (this one is pre-zero edge bridge) it comes with stock pickups, and is in very good condition apart from a couple of knocks here and there. For a 5 year old guitar its in as good condition as you could want.

24 frets, basswood body, Ibanez floating trem (cant remember which one it is, but its never let me down all the years i've used it, tuning never goes out), 5 piece Wizard Ibanez neck, stock V7/S1/V8 Ibanez passive pickups, the guitar is in Blue Sparkle finish (it looks black most of the time but under light looks uber cool )

i'm thinking of offers around the £350 mark, so hit me up if you're interested. Pictures will be up fairly soon once i get round to taking some. here is a link to a video where i play the guitar in the mean time for you guys all to see

i am also offering a pair of Seymour Duncan pickups with the guitar too. I have these lying around and they used to be in my ESP Ltd before i put in a pair of EMGs in it. i have them and they're doing nothing so thought i'd offer them up with this guitar as i think they would sound pretty damn good in the guitar. It is a JB (bridge) and '59 (neck) pair in zebra colours (one coil cream, one coil black). you can have it at £70 for the pair, or add £50 to the price of the guitar if you want them both. Again pictures will be up as soon as i can take some when i get back home.

cheers
Ed
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
The trem is the Edge Pro
Jackson, Ibanez, Lag
Carvin, Marshall
Ibanez, Boss, Korg
Quote by Bidley
The trem is the Edge Pro

Thankyou
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
I might be tempted by this offer, could I see some pictures of the guitar, to see the condition? And would it be possible to put the Seymour Duncan's in the guitar?
Quote by CelestialGuitar
I might be tempted by this offer, could I see some pictures of the guitar, to see the condition? And would it be possible to put the Seymour Duncan's in the guitar?

i will have pics up tomorrow

you would have to pay extra for the pickups to be installed on top of the price for the guitar and the pickups
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
here are pics, i have more if people want them. PM me an email address and i can send them to you

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt160/lemarrtheheadcrab/Ibanez%20RG157-/
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Quote by Arunas
Whats the lowest you could go for?

give me an offer and lets see
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Well, im well short of the 350pound mark, could invest 270. But even if that would satisfy you, id have to cut some for shipping, so... not a really good deal as it stands out :|
Quote by Arunas
Well, im well short of the 350pound mark, could invest 270. But even if that would satisfy you, id have to cut some for shipping, so... not a really good deal as it stands out :|

yeah cant do that mate
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Quote by ProfDrum
What are your feelings on explorers?

depends what make and model

really i want the cash tho, not really looking for trades unless its a damn good one
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
explorers are nice, but no can do dude. soz
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump

Pickups are no longer available
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Bump

No offers??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump

sensible offers please, this guitar is in complete mint condition and just got set up and restrung recently and will be played before sale
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
will also trade for a Fractal Audio MFC-101 foot controller
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump, any offers??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump

any trades??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
bump
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Page 1 of 2