Ive had this tune on the back burner for quite some time now. Ive always played it at a much slower beat but was not able to find drums on my rp155 multi effects pedal to match the beat i play it at so i sped it up a bit with a pleasant result. Anyways, this is just a quick sample of the tune and i hope you enjoy.

Let me know what you think

As always, C4C

http://youtu.be/z9qMoIeXTIA

Thanks!
cut. it. out.
How did you manage to make such a horrible tone sound good?!

Anyways, I like it What did your mum help you with?
i liked the tune but it sounded like you was using strings that are 8 years old
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by whoomit
How did you manage to make such a horrible tone sound good?!

Anyways, I like it What did your mum help you with?

Haha! it would have sounded better had I actually uploaded the audio track directly to a file hosting site rather than do the poor mans recording of video taping the playback.

I was just kidding about the mom helping thing. I didnt know what else to call it

Let me know if you need any crit's. Thanks
cut. it. out.
Quote by silent caution
i liked the tune but it sounded like you was using strings that are 8 years old

yeah they are definitely some older strings. The guitar I use is a cheapo semi hollow body (think gibson es-335 knock off) with factory pickups (crappy) that have always caused a very tinny tone from the G B and High E strings.
cut. it. out.
Quote by Dave Coulier
Haha! it would have sounded better had I actually uploaded the audio track directly to a file hosting site rather than do the poor mans recording of video taping the playback.

I was just kidding about the mom helping thing. I didnt know what else to call it

Let me know if you need any crit's. Thanks

Yeah I thought that

Oh, I kinda suspected that to start with. Then I thought "Nah, why would he do that?!"
Quote by supersac
i like it
dat tone...its different but it seems to work here hah
...what did your mom help you with?

the tone started as a nice smooth jazzy tone which I then added some wah and a little distortion. It sounded better coming out of my headphones....

I was just kidding about the mom helping me thing. I didnt know what else to call it so I came up with that....
cut. it. out.
Very funky dude. The tone kinda works for it too haha! and the title is what got me to click here. I love unorthodox song titles, I'd stick with that if I were you. Or maybe, "your mum helped me write this", both a cool song title and a "your mum" joke! Solid playing dude, I like it.

Give my songs a listen if you get a chance. Though, sadly, no mums were included in the writing or recording process of my music... :P
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1521141
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons