Pretty heavy on the Wah imo, and the excessive use of chromatics in parts threw the solo off.

Good though, keep working on it bro.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
Pretty heavy on the Wah imo, and the excessive use of chromatics in parts threw the solo off.

Good though, keep working on it bro.

Thanks man for your comment ! I didn't used Chromatics though, i'm just running the aeolian mode.
diggin' the blackstar tone! would you agree that it is sposed to somewhat metal, but mostly badass? (like the honey badger) what did you use for drums?
pretty gnarly mean and but i bit soulless but who cares it was shread time anyways, still very ****ing cool. C 4C me, my music is in my sig :edit: i liked bluey feel alot better
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Last edited by jwax at Mar 11, 2012,
Quote by viola0shredder
diggin' the blackstar tone! would you agree that it is sposed to somewhat metal, but mostly badass? (like the honey badger) what did you use for drums?

The blackstar is extremely versatile, but I would say it needs a boost to really turn "metal", The drums comes from my Line 6 spider jam amplifier.
Quote by jwax
pretty gnarly mean and but i bit soulless but who cares it was shread time anyways, still very ****ing cool. C 4C me, my music is in my sig :edit: i liked bluey feel alot better

Thank you very much man ! I'm looking at your music right now