Page 1 of 2
Guys.

Guys.

Emos are dying by the swaths. Dozens. In Iraq right now. I am not kidding.

Here's what's happening:

More than 90 Iraqi students have been stoned to death for their Emo haircuts by religious extremists in Baghdad in the past month after Iraq's interior ministry dubbed it 'devil worshipping'.

Iraq's Moral Police released a statement on the interior ministry's website condemning the 'emo phenomenon' among Iraqi youth, declaring its intent to 'eliminate' the trend.

They wear strange, tight clothes that have pictures on them such as skulls and use stationary that are shaped as skulls. They also wear rings on their noses and tongues, and do other strange activities

A group of armed men dressed in civilian clothing led dozens of teenagers to secluded areas a few days ago, stoned them to death, and then disposed their bodies in garbage dumpsters across the capital, according to activists, activists told the Cairo-based al-Akhbar website.

The exact death toll remains unclear, but Hana al-Bayaty of Brussels Tribunal, an NGO dealing with Iraqi issues, said the current figure ranges 'between 90 and 100.'

Al-Bayaty said the killings appear to have been carried out by extremist Shia militias in mostly poor Shia neighborhoods and said she suspected 'there's complicity of the Ministry of Interior in the killings.

This has been happening for weeks now! The world needs to know about it. We need to fix it.

aaaand I'm going to tell you exactly how we are going to do that:

MAKE SHIA FAMOUS.

Also, everytime you reply to this thread, my humanitarian organization will receive 1$ that I promise will not go toward a new pair of roller skates I desperately need.

STOP SHIA!!! SHIA 2012!!!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Stoning emos eh?

This could catch on...
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
That is a long standing tradition, in both 3rd and 1st world countries. How dare you TS?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo

Hey guys, what's going on here?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
The US should just nuke the middle east. Seriously, we're ****ing useless. What have we actually done in modern times that doesn't involve a) political corruption, b) war, c) rigid religious hate, d) death or e) all of the above?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The US should just nuke the middle east. Seriously, we're ****ing useless. What have we actually done in modern times that doesn't involve a) political corruption, b) war, c) rigid religious hate, d) death or e) all of the above?

Help us discover more secrets about the ancient Babylonians and the Sumerians ?
Other meaningful ruins that are waiting to be examined by an archaeologist ?

Meh, Irak has been useless ever since Turkey built the Ataturk dam. Away went all the future prospects for agriculture.
Quote by That Old Geezer
You forgot the "trolololol" at the end.

You'd figure he wouldn't need it, but judging from all the replies some idiots actually think he's serious.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

What the ****, why aren't we stopping them from doing this? We need to go in there and save the people.
"Emos"? What is it, 2007 over there? Talk about backwards.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't see anything wrong, guys.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Maybe nuke all the countries around us, that's a good solution, nuking us as well is just a waste.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Maybe nuke all the countries around us, that's a good solution, nuking us as well is just a waste.

No, the fact that Israel exists is a waste.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by whitenihilist

UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by StillSublime

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by StillSublime

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
(Invalid img)

I thought you were better than this.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I thought you were better than this.

Only in bed.

Disclaimer: I don't think Israel is a waste per se, but I think it's creation was one of moral greyness.
Quote by Todd Hart
Only in bed.

Tell me more :3
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Tell me more.

One should always show their audience, not tell them.
Quote by Todd Hart
One should always show their audience, not tell them.

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
But yeah, I agree with the whole, "nuke the Middle East," notion. Nothing good comes from the Middle East.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Page 1 of 2