Best amp? Best guitar? Best pedal(s)?

Take this however you want.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Hmm..."metal" is pretty generic...i honestly don't know, i think there's a whole category of "best" guitars, amps, pedals and their combinations, then it's up to personal taste...either way i don't think i know enough to speak for myself with any level of certainty on this.
depending of course on the metal...

marshall stack, gibson LP, compression pedal, maybe even a pre amp effect unit
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
The main players in amps is Mesa, Marshall and engl.

Guitars you'll see some bc riches, Jacksons, deans, maybe gibson.

I don't know shit about pedals.
amps: Diezel Hagen, Engl SE/Invader, Mesa Roadking II, VHT Ultralead.

Guitars: whatever.
pedals: whatever
Seems like everyone is using the following these days:

Amplifier: Peavey 6505 or JSX, Mesa (any), Marshall stack

Guitar: Assorted guitars, but they have to be loaded with active EMGs

Effects: assorted effects, but always some serious serious compression.

Sorry, I like metal but I'm feeling disenchanted lately with a lot of newer metal.
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree

Take this however you want.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

i laughed so hard i pee'd a little

ON TOPIC

Mesa Dual Rectifier 2 channel/Diezel VH4 or Hagan/ENGL SE/AxeFx 2/ a million other amps out there that sound amazing.

then a Blackmachine with Bareknuckle Warpigs/Aftermaths in it and an AxeFx for your effects unless you have an AxeFx in which case you dont need it

there are so many possibilities that i think its kinda stupid to have a thread about it.... go to the "Gear for Metal Thread" if you really wanna see all the metal rig info stuff
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.