Poll: Ever fall down the stairs?
Poll Options
View poll results: Ever fall down the stairs?
Yes. :(
57 78%
No. :)
16 22%
Voters: 73.
A simple question:

So have any of you UG pit users fell down a flight of stairs?

This includes tripping up the stairs too.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Mar 10, 2012,
When I was 5, didn't even cry.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm currently falling down an exceptionally large staircase now :/
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I throw myself down stairs on my skateboard for fun.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I was going to slide down some stairs on a hardcover book but the stairs were really grippy so I decided not to.
Quote by lushacrous
I'm currently falling down an exceptionally large staircase now :/

i'm falling down a staircase called life

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by darkstar2466

Perfectionist skateboarders are too mainstream.

ggg1 ggg3

only when i cant wait to be a useless piece of shit all day and play all these games
No, I'm not gay. Stop trying to influence me with your gay propaganda. I won't join your stereotypical homosexual army of good fashion sense.
you're a stone fox
Quote by darkstar2466

Hell yeah, man! Although I've stopped doing that stuff as much recently. Now I prefer just riding my cruiser deck on nice, big trannys.
i'm a masochist

Fell down the stairs.

There was a door at the immediate end of the last step.

I was in a position where I was stuck when I hit the bottom.

I sort of cried.

Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
In my old house when I was younger, there was a set of stairs to the second story with 24 steps. I fell down those things constantly, it's a wonder I never got a concussion or broke something. Got some serious bruises and cuts though.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
I slip and slide down my stairs on my ass all the time. Murder on the back.

Worst was 15 concrete stairs end over end, but I was drunk off my ass.
No because I'm not a dolt.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Yes. whenever I go down a flight of stairs I'm terrified of tripping and flying down the stairs. When I'm going up I'm scared I'll fall backwards and hit my head and get a concussion. Both of these have happened to me before multiple times and will definitely happen in the future
cat
I fell down two flights of stairs while taking garbage out, fell off a bus ass first into the gutter while it was raining, fallen up stairs... I cling onto the handrail for dear life these days.
just playing on the staircase at my grandmas house as a kid, its carpet so falling down on my butt didnt hurt, but iv tripped going up. never fell down.
I watched Bobby Mcferrin fall down stairs once.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
this one time i fell down my friend's staircase cuz it was the first time i was in his house and he had it completely pitch black (no idea why) and i was walking down and all of a sudden i fall forward and i fly off the staircase and hit the floor and i just hear my friend casually turn around in the darkness and go "what are you doing?"

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by fuzzpedal
big trannys.

This.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
When I was about 3 or 4 years old, I was at my grandma's house about to leave. Well, she had this sunroom/indoor patio type area with a brick staircase on the side of the house leading up to it. About half a story.

Anyway, we were leaving, and I was standing there about to start walking down. My mom apparently thought I was going too slow and gave me what was supposed to be a gentle push to get me moving. Well, she ended up pushing me over and making me fall down the complete flight of stairs.

To this day, I have a paranoia of going up or down stairs with someone behind me.
I've tripped up the stairs, down the stairs, tripped on stairs and slid down stairs on my back while tripping...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Diabolical...Always,and I mean always hold onto the rail.I have to consentrate way more than what should be nessasary to successfully make it up or down a flight of stairs.Don't even get me started on boarding and exiting an escalator.

First time I seen someone fall up the steps I thought he was an idiot.Well either I am too or stairs are really just that difficult.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I didn't know it was possible to have never fallen down stairs.
Quote by CaptDin
Potatoes.

Damn she must have felt terrible.
West Ham United
I always trip up and end up doing like a big jump over like 8 steps or something.

This one time I skidded on my ass over like 5 steps though
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
I'm lol'ing so hard thinking of the people I've seen fall down stairs.

I've slipped on them, but never fell. I've never seen anyone in a full-on tumble. All slips. Still, they're guaranteed to make me lol.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I fell down the ones at my house and smashed through the railing at the bottom. Didn't get hurt though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I have wooden stairs in my house so yeah... especially if I don't realize I'm wearing socks
fell down some from having my skirt wrap around my legs by the wind and kind of hog-tying me, and fell up by treading on the hem of it
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer