This one

Thanks

EDIT: Oh and this one.. It's a Gibson ES, but can anyone tell which exact one it is?
Last edited by Volcz at Mar 10, 2012,
duesenberg
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Don't know the model, but it's a Duesenberg.

http://www.duesenbergusa.com/
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
looks like a 335 with a burst finish
Seriously, do you know how to search or do any research at all?? In the time you made the thread, you could have been done. I found it in 30 seconds, makes you look like a dope.
Quote by siksofus
Seriously, do you know how to search or do any research at all?? In the time you made the thread, you could have been done. I found it in 30 seconds, makes you look like a dope.

What did you search?
And also dude.. I don't care what it makes me look like. I'm on the internet, and I have question. So I just decided to ask it at the ultimate guitar forum. If your not willing to help and think it makes me look like a "dope", then don't bother wasting your time here and someone else can help me.

Thanks everyone else for your replies.