So the other night I was at the pub, Came home blind drunk, and made my self a feed. I went to sit down and I smashed my little toe on one of the legs of my couch. I decided to keep eating and watch TV. After about 5 minutes it was still hurting, I thought that cant be right, Look down and notice that the toe is covered in blood. Turns out I'd smashed up the nail pretty good. I clean it up and notice my toes a pretty awesome purple. **** it go to bed.

The next day I wake up in pretty awesome pain. I have a look at my toe and it's purple, wont move unless I push on it, and it clicks when I push the joint (which causes a lot of pain). Still today it's much they same, so I've decided I broke it.

Basically this is a thread about your best/worst drunk injuries.

Keep in mind it has to be something you've done to yourself by accident, or something you've got your mates to do because you thought it would be funny.

It cant be anything like "Oh I got a bottle in the face." or "Yeah some dude kicked the shit out of me. Or not I don't care

So whats your best drunken injury?
Last edited by mybanez at Mar 11, 2012,
I was drunk at a prom after party with members of my rugby team. I was trying to do the Hakka, or the war dance the New Zealand All Blacks do, and I almost broke a rib banging my chest. It was bruised or something. Hurt to breath and shit for weeks.
I was drunk once and confused possessive apostrophes with plurals.

/that guy
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
rug burn
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by due 07
>injury's

Quote by OfCourseNot
I was drunk once and confused possessive apostrophes with plurals.

/that guy

These. Lrn2grammar
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Well, the title of your thread injures the English language, TS.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you

i had to do it.
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence
two self inflicted cigarette burns on my wrists. i have some scars on my elbows from a time i was running as fast as i could in a drunken stupor and tripped on a curb.
i think thats it
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I was drunk at a prom after party with members of my rugby team. I was trying to do the Hakka, or the war dance the New Zealand All Blacks do, and I almost broke a rib banging my chest. It was bruised or something. Hurt to breath and shit for weeks.

Lol how do you even do this?
Quote by MiseryMonster

i had to do it.

too true...

I wake up with mistery cuts and brusies way too many times.I black out often when I drink.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
First time I got drunk I was being stupid and hurt my foot after stepping awkwardly. It swelled up and hurt a little for the next few days. Probably would have been incredibly painful if I wasn't drunk.
West Ham United
Quote by devourke

After my school haka I'd often have bleeding scratches on my chest and various bruises - it's fairly easy to be absorbed by it especially when you are with a lot of people

EDIT: My worst alcohol related injury was probably glass in my foot or my friend burning me with a cigarette (apparently I forced him to )
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Last edited by fortysix&2 at Mar 11, 2012,
Quote by devourke

Nooooo clue. It was the first time I was properly smashed ever.
About the only time I've been drunk and not remembered parts of the night.

^Goddamn man. You must have some weak ass ribs.
Quote by fortysix&2
After my school haka I'd often have bleeding scratches on my chest and various bruises - it's fairly easy to be absorbed by it especially when you are with a lot of people

Yeah I got the scratches and shit, but how the **** do you break a rib? Did you put like all of your force right into the ball of your hand or some shit?
Quote by due 07
>injury's

See I agree when I wrote it in the title I wrote injuries but then I got the little red line (like I did there) and it told me to change it to injury's like injury owns something. I don't argue with the spell check, it's bested me many a time.

EDIT: I've gone against spell check and put it as injuries, spell check can shut up.
Last edited by mybanez at Mar 11, 2012,
Quote by devourke
^Goddamn man. You must have some weak ass ribs.
Yeah I got the scratches and shit, but how the **** do you break a rib? Did you put like all of your force right into the ball of your hand or some shit?

Well it wasn't broken but it had to have been at least bruised or something.
I'm also apparently stronger than I think. I've broken a glass door, twice, just by running up to it and pushing the handle, I could dent locker doors, and back when I was a raging idiotic teen (all of these happened during this time actually) I made a hole in my wall with my head.

Thankfully I don't really have a temper anymore (these was almost ten years ago, and prom was five or six years ago. Shit I'm getting old), but apparently I don't know my own strength when I'm really pumped up, whether it be hyper or pissed off.
I broke my hand playing swingball at a bbq. Walloped it with one of those thick plastic raquets
Meh...
Quote by 14houghton91
I broke my hand playing swingball at a bbq. Walloped it with one of those thick plastic raquets

Swingball?? Totem tennis maybe? I have no idea what that is, please explain.
I actually have pretty much completely quit using alcohol, because it more often than not leads to me injuring myself
one night I decided to go for an epic bike ride to a local pub to watch a show and have a good time. After blacking out, I could barely balance on my bike and ended up falling on the curb, getting back up, falling.. repeat. Ended up with a chipped front tooth, busted face, and nearly broke my knee (couldn't move it for almost a week) good times..
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
I could write a book so here is my best injury:

Playing drunken volleyball with some fraternity brothers with a cigarette in my mouth. Someone leaps over the net and spikes the ball right in my face, causing me to nearly swallow the entire cigarrette. Instead, I start choking on the filter while the red hot part gets caught between both of my lips, giving second degree burns.

Its not the worst but its definately one of the dumbest.

2nd place: Broken wrist from badminton.
3rd place: Fight with 290lb dude. Use your imagination.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I fell on my face a couple of weeks ago, didn't het hurt too badly though, just a graze on the forehead and hands.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm sure I could contribute to this thread, but at the moment it hurts to type.

Edit: Fuck it I'll write. One of the worst ones I had was when I fell onto a barbed wire fence. A couple of my mates and I went out for a wander, and then we thought it would be fun to go and push hay bails while one of us stood on top. I fell over the fence and cut up my whole left forearm and took a chunk out of my hand. My other mate got run over with a bail

Also, I often wake up after a night out covered in scratches from dem hoes.
Last edited by whoomit at Mar 11, 2012,
Me & my friends used to go to this club. When you were on the dancefloor everyone just put their glasses/bottles on the floor. If you had crappy shoes on (or had taken them off) your feet would be absolutely wrecked. One night I had so much blood pouring and loads of glass stuck in my feet. Pretty painful.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
...and prom was five or six years ago. Shit I'm getting old),

I'm 32 and what is this

OT: I've twisted ankles while stumbling home a number of times, but that's the worst of it.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
I've lost a tooth, and recently i've come home and woken up with half a tooth. I've dislocated my kneecap a few times and lots of other stupid shit. Broke my knuckles aswell.

OH, i've also go numerous little cuts and stuff, and a big "U" scared into my foearm by the wrist thanks to being silly with a lighter
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I sprained my ankle not too long ago on a night out. The next day, I couldn't walk... or a couple of days after that either.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Broke 2 ribs while on a trampoline and very drunk.
Other than that just the odd scratch, bruise, STD
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Last New Years Eve party I went to, apparently my friend covinced me it would be easy to do a roundhouse kick if I held on to his pool table...i don't remember trying to do it, but judging by the video they showed me the next day I was pretty convinced I was Chuck Norris....didn't end well.
I fell off a counter I was laying on, but the worst was probably turning wrong on a stairway (one that went up one way, turned, and then keeps going up another way), and fell around the corner, broke the banister, and fell further down the stairs, spraining my ankle and wrist in the process.

Not mine, but my most memorable: Was getting drunk with a couple of friends and once we were good and drunk, we decided we wanted a breakfast sandwich from the store that opened at 4am. So we wait and wait, one friend passes out, so we leave him and just me and the other friend get on bikes and ride the 3 or 4 miles to the store. It's 4 am so the main roadwas empty, so we're riding down the middle of it like drunk idiots, and all of a sudden, the asphalt bumps up and changes to a different pavement. I caught the bump, but my friend went down and skid along the road. The gloves he was wearing actually burned through, there were holes from skinning them along the road. All was well though, we got to the store, ate a great sandwich, rode back, and passed out.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell