Anyone here blog, or follow/read any blogs?

I'm thinking of starting a little personal blog myself, as more of an online journal than anything else.

I'm trying to decide whether to start my blog on Blogger or Wordpress.
I would but I don't really have anything to write about, nor do I have enough people who would even bother to look at it.
West Ham United
I want to make a self-improvement kind of blog, more like an online journal than anything else.

I know a lot of teenaged girls use that tumblr thing though, but I personally don't like the layout of tumblr.
Quote by zincabopataurio
I want to make a self-improvement kind of blog, more like an online journal than anything else.

I know a lot of teenaged girls use that tumblr thing though, but I personally don't like the layout of tumblr.

I hate actually using tumblr for myself/my own page. I used it for two days and that was it.

I love tumblr for grabbing pics of other things, however. Fantastically resourceful.
i watch katersoneseven and mandaelysepanda and dudelikehella on youtube.
read wil wheatons blog, and some friends and family have site too.
now extra flamey
Wordpress was excellent for making blogs.

When I was in Brazil for an excavation we had a blog as a part of an arrangement with our uni. We just uploaded pics, talked about what we did etc. Wordpress is very easy to use and offers a lot of customizability.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by LRCGUITAR
Most blogs infuriate me. The way people talk as if anyone actually gives a **** about them...

Exactly what infuritates you, is it that people shouldn't think they are something?
Quote by Kensai
Exactly what infuritates you, is it that people shouldn't think they are something?

In a lot of the blogs I've read, the authors act as if they're famous because they have ten followers, and write with a massive sense of self-righteousness.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
In a lot of the blogs I've read, the authors act as if they're famous because they have ten followers, and write with a massive sense of self-righteousness.

Lol, what sort of blogs do you read?
Quote by zincabopataurio

Go with wordpress. It's massively adaptable and comes with tons of free shit to pick from I think.
Quote by LRCGUITAR

Do you think that is an accurate statement, or do you perhaps think that's because you frame of mind that all bloggers think that?
I have loads of blogs on blogger but I can never dedicate myself to them.

I think none of them have more than one post
I do, but it's more a place for my venting than a place for shit that happens in my daily life. Usually has to do with people mixing up words, or misusing punctuations. Like , leaving a space behind a punctuation because they're too stupid to learn the proper way to punctuate a sentence .

I don't understand how some people can write whatever that happens in a day onto their blog. It just takes too much work.

/grammar nazi
I have a blog running, but there's never any particular direction in the posts. It's mostly just to keep the Facebook Fan Page ticking while I work on other, more important, projects.
Quote by LRCGUITAR

Um... How do you expect people who want to be heard to write? It's like playing guitar. What, are you going to stick to easy songs and power chords or are you going to challenge yourself? You're self righteous for learning a solo and wanting to be heard.
See how stupid it sounds? Ten people is better than none, and from ten i can only grow from there. God forbid people have pride in their work.
Maybe I've been reading the wrong blogs. The ones on UG are fine, but a lot of the ones on Blogger and stuff like that are incredibly teenage-girly.