Page 1 of 2

Not sure if serious or

Like title?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Last edited by DeathByDestroyr at Mar 11, 2012,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Uh.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

My friend told me today that Joseph Kony was actually better than Santa. His argument was, "What would you rather have? An X-Box or an AK-47?"

Eh, title could have been better.

Much better.

In fact I don't even like this thread purely because of the title.
West Ham United
Quote by chaoticfables
My friend told me today that Joseph Kony was actually better than Santa. His argument was, "What would you rather have? An X-Box or an AK-47?"

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Hey OP, you really boinked the name on this thread.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Not sure if serious or

Like title?

Title sucks and the name is misspelled. My friend told me today that Kony has been dead for 5 years today, but I'm not so sure I'm buying it.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Quote by shavorules42
Title sucks and the name is misspelled. My friend told me today that Kony has been dead for 5 years today, but I'm not so sure I'm buying it.

IIRC he's not dead, he's just not as big of a problem as he was in '04. I think he's down to either 200 or 50 soldiers.
Quote by King Donkey
Kenya believe what's going on in Africa? What Uganda do about it, though?

Kill all the Nigers, obviously.
Quote by King Donkey
Kenya believe what's going on in Africa? What Uganda do about it, though?

Start a worldwide Twitter campaign is what we're Ghana do.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I think we should consider attacking this from a different Angola. Twitter is nice and all but Africa is big and there's still many other places Togo.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by chaoticfables

What the hell is an "X-Box"? Is it like an "I-Phone"?
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
It's strange how oblivious we were. All this stuff about Kony just suddenly Cameroon the bend.
West Ham United
Quote by Skynyrd890
What the hell is an "X-Box"? Is it like an "I-Phone"?

Since when has it been not acceptable to use a hyphen in Xbox?
This is all stuff I remember from the 90s. Is the internet just now catching on?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by chaoticfables
X-Box

Quote by King Donkey
It's strange how oblivious we were. All this stuff about Kony just suddenly Cameroon the bend.

ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Mar 11, 2012,
Quote by devourke
Since when has it been not acceptable to use a hyphen in Xbox?

Since it was called the "Xbox"!
Quote by bradulator
I think we should consider attacking this from a different Angola. Twitter is nice and all but Africa is big and there's still many other places Togo.

The idea is to make him famous Sudan he has nowhere to hide.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
This is all stuff I remember from the 90s. Is the internet just now catching on?

No, just Facebook.
Quote by ErikLensherr
The idea is to make him famous Sudan he has nowhere to hide.

He Congo anywhere he wants, but he can't escape the internet.
Quote by King Donkey
Guinea really get away with it anymore?

Not really, but Kenya blame a guy for tryin'?
Quote by King Donkey
Rwanda if I can at times.

You're Ghana have to try to find out.
Quote by King Donkey
I can Gabon to some bastion of hope, I suppose.

Hm, is t'Morocco with you?

I'm done here, it's alRedSea way out of hand.
Quote by Skynyrd890
I'm done here, it's alRedSea way out of hand.

I agree, at this point every pun is a bit like an ad-Lib,ya?
West Ham United
Ya know, I still haven't seen that video and everything, but I feel like a lot of the whole "lets make jokes at how ridiculous people are for posting this vid in their facebooks and all of a sudden caring about Uganda," comes from the fact that we simply don't want to be viewed as predictable and conformist.

Had that video been posted in the Pit or Reddit with only 5,000 views and the reaction would be much different.

Anyways all Kony jokes are f*cking old and lame. Not a single one has been funny in the slightest.
Last edited by The Madcap at Mar 11, 2012,
Quote by The Madcap
Ya know, I still haven't seen that video and everything, but I feel like a lot of the whole "lets make jokes at how ridiculous people are for posting this vid in their facebooks and all of a sudden caring about Uganda," comes from the fact that we simply don't want to be viewed as predictable and conformist.

Had that video been posted in the Pit or Reddit with only 5,000 views and the reaction would be much different.

Way to ruin the moment by hitting the nail on the head.
Honey mustard is best mustard.
Quote by King Donkey
I agree, at this point every pun is a bit like an ad-Lib,ya?

Yeah, when I look at the Africa map to drum up some ideas, I just Casablanca stare over it and hope something comes to me.
Quote by The Madcap

Anyways all Kony jokes are f*cking old and lame. Not a single one has been funny in the slightest.

You just had to be a jerk angola steal our fun didn't you.
Quote by Skynyrd890
Yeah, when I look at the Africa map to drum up some ideas, I just Casablanca stare over it and hope something comes to me.

Canary say that I'm not doing the exact same thing.
West Ham United
Quote by The Madcap

From what I understand, Reddit was right behind it for about two days and then it spread like wildfire on Facebook and people who hadn't been there for the original reddit post were like "LOL Africa's always been in shit" and then the whole of Reddit was making jokes involving slowpokes and whatnot, and now they're taking the full circle and making fun of people making fun of Kony 2012.

I never watched the video so I never really understood why it blew up so much. I came to The Pit one day and saw a sticked Kony 2012 thread and clicked on the video and saw ~30 minutes and was like "hell no".
Page 1 of 2