Hi Guyss i want help from you for my dad.My dad have a SS10 Citation Pack from Silvertone.It has a Vintage Tremolo Bridge . When my dad pushes down the whammy bar its fine but he cant bend it upwards..he says that the bridge itself tends to come out of the body a little bit.....so guys please help on this as soon as u can
well if it's not a floating bridge then you won't be able to go upwards, although there are a few different ones the most common floating bridge setup are the floyd rose systems
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
afraid not
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican

can u tell me confirmed ...i searched the internet but i have little knowledge about guitar .......
it can't be done because the tremelo system goes through to the backside of the guitar, i'm just guessing it's a similar bridge/tremelo that they put on fenders. you're getting the term tremelo and whammy confused. not every guitar that has a bar on it is a whammy bar that can do all these awesome things that guitarists do with them. if you want a whammy bar then you need to get a floyd rose loaded guitar
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican

you said in your post that it can go down, but doesn't bend back up...i am no longer on the same page as you
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican

i don't know how many more times i can say no...i mean if you want me to i suppose i can stir up some more, but no, the bar can NOT move upwards, only down
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican

Right, buddy, as gerraguitar said, no you cannot move it up. It is built differently than a floyd rose or other floating bridges. I mean... your tremelo bar goes down a little then up a little when you let it go, correct? You cannot pull it upwards. Just cant happen. You need a completely different bridge for that.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.