Page 1 of 2
Have you ever listen to a band where there is a clear standout in the group that you feel could accomplish a lot more if they where working with musicians on an equal level?

For me I think the lead guitar player from my chemical romance(don't kill me for mentioning this band) fits this case.

Aswell as the lead guitarist from Sum 41.But he accually did leave.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Ron Thal for Guns N' Roses. He is one of the most creative and talented rock guitarists of the 90's and 2000's, and is wasting his time playing Slash solos note for note.
Last edited by Jyrgen at Mar 11, 2012,
this was a thread like 2 days ago. inb4 27 more searchbar comments..

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Oh yeah. Searchbar was obviously too good for UG.

He left in like December or something. Pray to ye Gods of UG that they may bring him back to his full health and service us once more.
Dee Snider in Twisted Sister... just sayin'. He's a great vocalist, but never did think much of the rest of the band. The first album had cool instrumentation, but other than that and a song here and there, I found Twisted Sister, other than Dee, boring.
Quote by pwnadgebunny
this was a thread like 2 days ago. inb4 27 more searchbar comments..

Im not on here much and the search bar came up with nothing.Geeze its like a crime here now to make a thread that's not 100% original.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by devourke
He left in like December or something. Pray to ye Gods of UG that they may bring him back to his full health and service us once more.

He's apparently doing much better in his new band, TMZ and the Hiltons.

Quote by kornflipsk8er
Im not on here much and the search bar came up with nothing.Geeze its like a crime here now to make a thread that's not 100% original.

Well yeah it is. Why else do you think Trowzaa was banned?
not to sound like a dick but i feel like that in my band sometimes...especially whe i write a riff or chord progression that the other guitar cant play >.<

but yeah hendrix is someone who was probably way bette rthan their band
Quote by kornflipsk8er

Dw about it bro, the search bar doesn't return results from after December sometime.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Well yeah it is. Why else do you think Trowzaa was banned?

No idea who that is.All I know is that people on here suck up to some guy called Kensai pretty bad,and hate posts that are not 100% original.

That is UG from my point of veiw.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by supersac
not to sound like a dick but i feel like that in my band sometimes...especially whe i write a riff or chord progression that the other guitar cant play >.<

but yeah hendrix is someone who was probably way bette rthan their band

there's a reason it was called the jimi hendrix experience
Quote by kornflipsk8er
No idea who that is.All I know is that people on here suck up to some guy called Kensai pretty bad,and hate posts that are not 100% original.

That is UG from my point of veiw.

Trowzaa was a forum regular that basically got banned for not using the search bar and repeating threads that were made a few days before. He made about two or three before a mod decided this was enough, and he banned him.

Why do you think so many of us are petitioning to get him back? Look at most of our sigs. It was unjust. Why? Because the search bar isn't working?

It is a crime and I'm glad you know now. Don't make this mistake again, otherwise your 2003- streak will end at 2012 with a permaban.
Quote by Kämpfer
Wait, did Trowzaa get perma'd for that?

Yep. That's why it pisses me off so much.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Yep. That's why it pisses me off so much.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
What does it look like? Of course he did.

dat edit
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Trowzaa was a forum regular that basically got banned for not using the search bar and repeating threads that were made a few days before. He made about two or three before a mod decided this was enough, and he banned him.

Why do you think so many of us are petitioning to get him back? Look at most of our sigs. It was unjust. Why? Because the search bar isn't working?

It is a crime and I'm glad you know now. Don't make this mistake again, otherwise your 2003- streak will end at 2012 with a permaban.

Well that is good to know.I would be pretty dissapointed to get banned for something like that considering I almost never make new threads outside of the recordings section.I am just trying to make an interesting,entertaining thread to pass the time.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Last edited by kornflipsk8er at Mar 11, 2012,
The worst thing about Trowzaa getting banned is that the threads he was making were updates on all the voluntary work he'd been doing. He'd been taking disillusioned youths out of the judicial system in Essex and making them work on his farm to build character. Pretty much all of them got their shit together once they realized how determined he was to help them. He say's he did it because he "Saw a little bit of myself in them". That's why a lot of us refer to him as "Probably a chav". It's not an insult, it's a term of endearment.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Well that is good to know.I would be pretty dissapointed to get banned for something like that considering I almost never make new threads outside of the recordings section.I am just trying to make an interesting,entertaining thread to pass the time.

That's okay.
All you can do is fight. Please fight.

Fight for our freedom. Fight for our say. Fight for our words we exchange day by day.
Fight for our conversations between you and me. Fight for a cheerful and freer UG.

On this note, I am off to bed. Please fight for Trowzaa.

FREE TROWZAA
Ok,I've never been banned so I wouldn't know but,can't he just make a new account?

That is a noble thing of him to be doing.Certainly makes me feel like I am not doing my part.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Can't make multiple accounts. Not only do you get IP banned for it, but you also get criminal charges for identity theft, mischief, and voluntarily lying about your internet records.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Ok,I've never been banned so I wouldn't know but,can't he just make a new account?

Try making a new account right now, see what happens.
West Ham United
There are no mods online at the moment otherwise I wouldn't be posting this. Have you ever wondered why the mods don't simply unban Trowzaa seeing as it was such an unjustified reason? Ever wondered why they don't pay attention to us regular users when we are it's very clientele?

Go back in the past knowing that UG was founded and based in Communist Russia. Admins and moderators are all citizens of Russia who put on the facade of being locals from around the world. Most pretend to be Americans as that as where the largest part of the user base is from, it makes them seem exactly like anyone else on this site. Except of course, for the fact that they are merely subjects of a breakaway group that launched when communism fell in Russia.
This is just a guitar website right?Perhaps run buy some super government?

Either way trivial matters.

I have finally come to terms with having to live within the "law" of the real world.I think I can adjust to a guitar fourms policies.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Last edited by kornflipsk8er at Mar 11, 2012,
Quote by kornflipsk8er

Do you not read Terms & Conditions or something? This site is a spying ploy by the communists, and you fell right into their trap.
West Ham United
Quote by kornflipsk8er

And that begs us to question whether or not the searchbar was actually destroyed on purpose or not.
What is the government hiding behind UG?
All I know is there is some sort of connection. How else does UG get away with its loads of tabs when that is copyright infringement?

EDIT: Now I really am going to bed. Be careful, Dev and Donkey. Keep on the look out for the super mods.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Mar 11, 2012,
Well this thread has completely gone in am unexpected direction.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
"That's stupid," I can hear you saying right now, but once you know the reasons why, you won't be so quick to dismiss it. History taught this splinter group nothing as their main objective is to recreate the Cold War and win by any means necessary. Even if that means dumping a whole payload of nukes on America, Canada, Australia, Britain and any of their allies.

"Guitars though? Why?" is something else those new to the truth often ask and I can tell them, "It's not guitars, it's everything". Almost every successful web community on the internet has offices, servers and workers in Russia. Most of the members of these communities don't have any clue as to the real purpose of these websites, which is to incite an anti-patriotic mindset in Americans and their allies. Every single one of these websites under the influence of the Russians has 'Dummy-profiles' which are set up specifically to spawn debates which they then purposely lose, in order to make being pro-US or anti-Russia look like an unintelligent viewpoint.
A good example of the Russians trying to discover what the free world is thinking is by looking at a recent thread, such as the 'Frozen in Time' one. They want to see how we would feel if the Russians began experimenting with cryogenics. They could then potentially invade the US by using their newfound knowledge.
West Ham United
Quote by devourke
"That's stupid," I can hear you saying right now, but once you know the reasons why, you won't be so quick to dismiss it. History taught this splinter group nothing as their main objective is to recreate the Cold War and win by any means necessary. Even if that means dumping a whole payload of nukes on America, Canada, Australia, Britain and any of their allies.

"Guitars though? Why?" is something else those new to the truth often ask and I can tell them, "It's not guitars, it's everything". Almost every successful web community on the internet has offices, servers and workers in Russia. Most of the members of these communities don't have any clue as to the real purpose of these websites, which is to incite an anti-patriotic mindset in Americans and their allies. Every single one of these websites under the influence of the Russians has 'Dummy-profiles' which are set up specifically to spawn debates which they then purposely lose, in order to make being pro-US or anti-Russia look like an unintelligent viewpoint.

Haxball Ban-unbanmatch between you and Trowzaa
There is nothing you, as an individual, can do to stop this. Hell, it's already begun, have you heard about those protests about Putin attempting to get him out of power? Entirely orchestrated by the splinter group (I'm just going to refer to them as Bi Return, which is what they're informally known as by the rest of us in the know)

Gorbachev (The last head of the Soviet Union) was threatening to outing the group into the public, so they were forced to implement the plan to dissolve the USSR. All references he made to the group were removed by their allies in the Russian media and he quickly stopped trying to out them once they started threatening his family (This is only suspected, we don't know the true details). Mainstream media in their pockets, Bi Return began to invest and create in almost everything, hoping to control the minds of the future and prepare for their inevitable rise. Even they didn't expect that they would be in a position to do so in just over 20 years later though.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Well this thread has completely gone in am unexpected direction.

interesting,entertaining thread to pass the time

You get what you ask for.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Quote by rjaylaf
You get what you ask for.

Indeed.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Can't make multiple accounts. Not only do you get IP banned for it, but you also get criminal charges for identity theft, mischief, and voluntarily lying about your internet records.

WOW. I'm kinda looking at this site in a different wasy now. They go that hard for making more than one account???
:
"Stop shooting me!!!GAHHHH!!!"
<(0_0<(>0_0)> FU
^(0_0)^^(0_0)^ Sion
(>0_0)><(0_0< HA!!!
<(*~*)>
Page 1 of 2