I haven't been in the new guitar market in a while, and was just wondering as to whether there are some lesser-known companies/luthiers that pump out some quality products now-a-days.

I'm basically looking for quality lines around the high end prestige series from Ibanez to Caparison lines. Aesthetically, I guess http://www.caparisonguitarcompany.com/en/signature-series/dellinger-mjr would be a good example of my tastes. Superstat, nothing too complex. All I want is an H-S-H or H-H setup, a floating trem, 24 frets and a white finish. I'd like to compile a list to research, but I can't seem to find that kind of combo in many places. I found the RG3550MZ and the Horizon III, but that's about it. But yeah, any recommendations would be great.

TL;DR - White finish with floating trem, H-S-H or H-H setup and 24 fret minimum. Trying to find guitars like this, but the companies I know seem to be very limited as far as my tastes go so I'm trying to make a list of more guitars along these lines so I can feast my eyes before another purchase.

Thanks in advance.
Try Jon Kammerer Guitars- his website got taken down by some malware, but he's still contactable via Facebook. His standard designs start around $995, his customs at $2k.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Uh, the Americas or Europe?
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Strictly 7s is a fairly new company that, while specializing in 7 strings, of course makes 6s. Supposedly they are basically excellent
http://strictly7.com/
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Quote by LordPino
Uh, the Americas or Europe?

America. US, specifically.

Thanks to everyone else so far, I'll be doing some research on both companies.
Sully Guitars
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Vigier guitars. they make some of the very best guitars I have ever played. they aren't exactly a little company making things in their garage, but they're pretty uncommon and amazingly good.

also really digging a suhr I played recently, it was an S5 and it played extremely well (looked pretty cool too. easily mistaken for a regular strat until you hear it)
Vigier is indeed an excellent company, as is Suhr. I'd love to have a Vigier Surfreter.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!